CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marrakesh, La Mamounia... proper garden furniture. Arabs.

Guest Frank

Saps of the Corner unite... I've come on holiday by mistake. After a romantic week in Fez followed by three days in Casablanca fighting the jews, I find myself in this filthy fucking piss-hole. Fortunately I'm residing at La Mamounia (forget it Jacko), which is a world away from all of you horrible cunts. Arabs is Arabs.

post-95-0-09328500-1410990888_thumb.jpg

So, international arms dealing? What you up to Frank?

I'm on a buying spree for the house in London, London... Fez for the old tapis, Casablanca for the fabrics, and Mustapha Blaoui in
the Medina for bits. La Mamoumia is the hotel splendide... only 32 euros for a double Hendricks and Fever Tree.

Warmer climes beckon for me tomorrow Fwankie. Pics to follow of the natives felling trees for my custom made promenade furniture. Whoever did the fucking botch job in that Moroccan brothel needs a sharp blow from your swordstick.  

Warmer climes beckon for me tomorrow Fwankie. Pics to follow of the natives felling trees for my custom made promenade furniture. Whoever did the fucking botch job in that Moroccan brothel needs a sharp blow from your swordstick.

You need to do something, Jacko... you're in a complete fucking shambles from where I'm sitting. With respect, those frayed and dirty old flared jeans, combined with that wood effect furniture squeezed into a spit of shaded patio, one might assume that tou are in fact a gypsy-child.

You need to do something, Jacko... you're in a complete fucking shambles from where I'm sitting. With respect, those frayed and dirty old flared jeans, combined with that wood effect furniture squeezed into a spit of shaded patio, one might assume that tou are in fact a gypsy-child.

I admit it. But you shamed me into dragging myself out of my Blue Label torpor (although I'm enjoying a large rhesus negative bloody mary as we speak). I'll be treated like a king when my mid range Antler suitcases are carried into the New Winter Place tomorrow night.  

Do they have Balls?

They're not that secret if you know about them Spot. Possibly the worst Secret Police in the world.

There'll be no Isis or Al Quaeda nonsense in Morocco. They're a bit like Turkey and closely guard their secular approach to government. They are constantly on the lookout for agitators.

Guest nobgobbler

Casablanca is a festering shithole, Marrakech isn't much better.

Agreed. They drive you fucking mad with their "you buy carrrrrrpet, I draw line in sand, you buy carrrrrrrpet with credit card". The cunts haven't even got a chair to rest their arses on so they sit in the dirt in their poxy little caves, but no shortage of credit card terminals, "give me your shoes". Cunts.