CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The greedy fucking EU

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest cuntcrapper

Fuckin Mediterranean skinheads, Quenelle gesturing Legionnaires and the Benelux Village of the Damned, useless eaters all of em and run by the mother fucked bitchhead goose stepping 'Mutter Merkel'. Hope the Russkies nuke em all off the face of the knob peelinged left wing planet.

Guest ducunti

The fucking cunts want to penalise us for having a stronger economy. What a bunch of cunts. I hate Cameron but he must tell them to fucking swivel.

No, they want penalise us due to ripping the shit out of Greece, Portugal and Italy's coffers they need to move to the more fruitful money pits, in short endless executive lunches and piss taking expense scams cannot be allowed to cease.

Guest judgetwi

I was astonished by Camera-on's reaction to this. He came across like a bloke who had just got a phone bill 5 times larger than usual........."i'm not fucking paying it, the cunts!!!!!" I have a feeling that he has just made the biggest political mistake of his life. When his masters instruct him to pay it he is going to look like an even bigger cunt than usual. Mr. Farage must be rubbing his hands right now.

Guest KuntaCunty

The best thing about the EU, there isn't one but i do like the lovely Eastern European ladies who want to come to the UK and fuck our brains out.

You do need to learn certain phrases and words to assure your interludes proceed without any misgivings.  The language barrier can indeed cause problems and who needs that.  However, don't let them learn so much of our language, that they want to actually talk about something. 

Guest ducunti

The best thing about the EU, there isn't one but i do like the lovely Eastern European ladies who want to come to the UK and fuck our brains out.

Even those fair ladies would not entertain Bronski.

Guest ducunti

Note Dave hasn't said he's not paying, just not paying on December 1st. Cunt will make loud noises until after the by-election then pay up over Christmas while nobody's looking

Or maybe knock it down by 50p and claim a victory for getting it reduced. Fucking politicos make me sick...

' This is hard working tax payers money '  right fuck off Dave you patronising cunt four and half years you took to come up with that one and funnily enough seven months from an election you pull it out of the bag.

Guest judgetwi

Big man. Big Talk. Little winkle.

Guest judgetwi

You do need to learn certain phrases and words to assure your interludes proceed without any misgivings.  The language barrier can indeed cause problems and who needs that.  However, don't let them learn so much of our language, that they want to actually talk about something. 

An even smaller winkle.

Guest KuntaCunty

An even smaller winkle.

Aww, look who's back.  Tell me Judge, did your carer take you out for a greasy kebab so you can style your hair for the week?  Another Saturday, and you're all alone in your bedsit, hating the world because you are a complete and total loser with women. 

Guest KuntaCunty

judgetwi, on 25 Oct 2014 - 7:37 PM, said:snapback.png

I want to suck BronyKeith's dick.

It's too late buddy, you had your chance.

Now that's top shelf cuntistry, Keith!  Good work! 

Guest KuntaCunty

Twi diddly Twi, is a self confessed dick-licker, a lover of stale croissant and a dunce-headed tart.

Has anybody got anything else to say about the Twit? Like is he as obsessed with your genitals as he is with mine? Does his arse-brain move backwards before the clocks?

I think it's high time that we all have an open debate about what makes the cunt tick, whilst he carries on with his own masturbation. It does seem very odd, when you consider that the only cunt who gives a fuck about Twi, is Twi himself.

Full of shit, twice as potent, and nooooobody gives two fucks for a Twi Diddly Twi.
On here or elsewhere, the joker is a Twit.

Why, its almost like listening to Hop-Along-Cassidy or Old Mother Hubbard until the clocks go forward again. Zzzzzzz.

There is plenty to say about him, but why waste it all in one post?  The prick needs a lifetime of torment and ridicule.  So be it!  ;)  emotion_evilgrin.png

Guest KuntaCunty

I lurrrrve it. Nothing wasted. Nothing lost, and soooooo much more to gain...

Anyway Mrs, have you had your clinker sorted out yet?

My missus gets the lot waxed.  Smooth as silk.  I give her a close inspection nightly.  ;)

Guest KuntaCunty

Errrm.
Call me old fashioned, or even a paranoid Cunt if you likes, but I don't believe you.

Oh dear, I'm being cunted!  LOL  She used to maintain things with shaving.  Her skin was too sensitive for regular razor irritation.  She got the bumps and rash, and made a disease ridden streetwalker look pure as the freshest snow.  She decided to try a brazilian wax, and never looked back.  In a matter of hours, the chicken skin disappeared and she was as smooth and soft as a baby's bum.  I am not in a position to provide photographic proof, because I like my balls and wish to keep them attached to my body. 

Guest KuntaCunty

It would seem something is clawing your arse to shreads about something.  What, I haven't a clue.  Nor am I a man of sufficient curiosity to care what it might be. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes.
I am not your Jazz, I am "Cunt Finder General"

Sounds too much like I'd have to make some exertion from caring.  Sorry mate, can't be bothered. 

Guest nobgobbler

I dont see any evidence of an economic upturn. All I see is more shops closing and more people coming out of work. Lloyds bank just announced closure of a shit load of branches. My theory is that Cameron fiddled with the figures to make it appear the economy is doing better than it is to gain pre-election support, and its backfired on him. Once again we are picking up the bill. Cunt.

I dont see any evidence of an economic upturn. All I see is more shops closing and more people coming out of work. Lloyds bank just announced closure of a shit load of branches. My theory is that Cameron fiddled with the figures to make it appear the economy is doing better than it is to gain pre-election support, and its backfired on him. Once again we are picking up the bill. Cunt.

This would not surprise me... He and Osbourne's are thick enough to do this.

Camoron is a fucking liar. He's just giving it to appeal to the fuckwitted UKIP voters, because he knows he's losing votes to them. Note that he's only saying "We wont pay on the 21st." He'll pay because his banking masters say he has to.