CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French printers

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

The contract for producing the new British passport has gone to a French company.

You could not make it up. We have British printers capable of doing it, so another example of poor decisions being made by the idiots at the top.

There is a petition, so to stop Wither's crowing about it find it and sign it: -

campaign.goingtowork.org.uk/petitions/we-demand-the-new-blue-uk-passport-is-made-in-britain-to-support-uk-jobs?source=unite

Guest judgetwi

E fucking U directives mean such contracts have to go out to tender. The French firm,  no doubt subsidised by the granny shagger, undercut the British firm.

Of course Mrs. Jellyfish could tell the Frogs to stick it up their arses but we all know this is just part of the plan to keep us in this corrupt shitbag organisation.

Ever felt you are being cheated every fucking day of your life?

17 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The contract for producing the new British passport has gone to a French company.

You could not make it up. We have British printers capable of doing it, so another example of poor decisions being made by the idiots at the top.

There is a petition, so to stop Wither's crowing about it find it and sign it: -

campaign.goingtowork.org.uk/petitions/we-demand-the-new-blue-uk-passport-is-made-in-britain-to-support-uk-jobs?source=unite

The British company are called De La Rue. Ironic eh?

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

E fucking U directives mean such contracts have to go out to tender. The French firm,  no doubt subsidised by the granny shagger, undercut the British firm.

Of course Mrs. Jellyfish could tell the Frogs to stick it up their arses but we all know this is just part of the plan to keep us in this corrupt shitbag organisation.

antediluvian brexiteer cretin

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The British company are called De La Rue. Ironic eh?

They're probably more "British" than Queen Victoria, and her heirs and successors.

Guest judgetwi

Expect a few passports to disappear from the printing works and end up in the hands of bearded child refugees in Calais.

BOOM!!! Coming to a train near you soon.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Expect a few passports to disappear from the printing works and end up in the hands of bearded child refugees in Calais.

BOOM!!! Coming to a train near you soon.

Eh..i think they'll be handed out like confetti to the Indian subcontinent and China in return for buying yer crap jewdy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Eh..i think they'll be handed out like confetti to the Indian subcontinent and China in return for buying yer crap jewdy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Fucking right Pansy boy but you’ve got yours coming. We’ve been there we’ve had some. Take my advice Pansy....always walk against the traffic and keep your eyes peeled. Try and avoid buses and trains and crowded places. 

Your EU friends don’t give a fuck about you, i’m the only cunt who cares , you two bob sack of dog turds.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right Pansy boy but you’ve got yours coming. We’ve been there we’ve had some. Take my advice Pansy....always walk against the traffic and keep your eyes peeled. Try and avoid buses and trains and crowded places. 

Your EU friends don’t give a fuck about you, i’m the only cunt who cares , you two bob sack of dog turds.

Dumb paranoid cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dumb paranoid cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Just because i’m paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not coming to get you. 💀

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sheffield mint currently make two euro coins. .but not for much longer 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sheffield mint currently make two euro coins. .but not for much longer 

Panzerknacker 

Too right. They'll be making the Syrian pound with Assads face on for you.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You forgot about the east European men with umbrellas.