CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ugandan Witchcraft.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

A self proclaimed Ugandan witch has been found guilty of performing genital voodoo on her own 3 year old daughter. The 37 year old witch 'coached' and 'told' her daughter to lie to the police, having removed the 3 years old clitoris with a knife. The witch has been told that she faces a 'lengthy jail term' by Mrs Justice Whipple, and this is the first prosecution of its kind in England...   Shown below is the evidence of witchcraft as was found by the police in the witches home. That it resembles an array of canapes & amusement bouche as one would probably expect at one of Punker's male orgy nights, is only a coincidence in this instance, and is only mentioned for demonic demonstration purposes...

Witchcraft limesPolice said they found evidence of witchcraft in the women's home, including limes stuffed with curses.

Guest Alfie Noakes

They should cut the purpetrator's hands off so she can never hurt a child again. Hope she is got at inside by some diesels.

All genital mutilation in the name of the sky fairies of both girls and boys should be treated as child abuse and attempted murder.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cardinal Sin said:

They should cut the purpetrator's hands off so she can never hurt a child again. Hope she is got at inside by some diesels.

All genital mutilation in the name of the sky fairies of both girls and boys should be treated as child abuse and attempted murder.

Less of course it is self inflicted as with like DWF etc. 

MGM is hypocritically allowed by law in order to placate the Jewish community. That's why I think it's bullshit. Leave the foreskins alone until the kid reaches the age of informed consent. 

9 minutes ago, Crab said:

MGM is hypocritically allowed by law in order to placate the Jewish community. That's why I think it's bullshit. Leave the foreskins alone until the kid reaches the age of informed consent. 

MGM, Universal, Paramount, all for the benefit of Jewish people. Don't get me started on that Sandler cunt.

..yes I fucking know you mean male genital mutilation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A self proclaimed Ugandan witch has been found guilty of performing genital voodoo on her own 3 year old daughter. The 37 year old witch 'coached' and 'told' her daughter to lie to the police, having removed the 3 years old clitoris with a knife. The witch has been told that she faces a 'lengthy jail term' by Mrs Justice Whipple, and this is the first prosecution of its kind in England...   Shown below is the evidence of witchcraft as was found by the police in the witches home. That it resembles an array of canapes & amusement bouche as one would probably expect at one of Punker's male orgy nights, is only a coincidence in this instance, and is only mentioned for demonic demonstration purposes...

Witchcraft limesPolice said they found evidence of witchcraft in the women's home, including limes stuffed with curses.

As well as a black pointy hat, black cat, a broomstick, a big black cauldron and two children called Hansel and Gretel in a cage being fattened up.

Chief Inspector Matthew Hopkins told the press "She will be put to the test tomorrow by the river" he said in a Vincent Price type voice, touched the brim of his big black hat and rode off on a big black horse. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

MGM, Universal, Paramount, all for the benefit of Jewish people. Don't get me started on that Sandler cunt.

..yes I fucking know you mean male genital mutilation.

Fuck off outta here Eric Cuntman 

_20190203_103009.JPG

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Crab  I think it is in  your best interest to learn that Eric is a pillar of this place.  He and a select few others keep these halls hallowed and revered.  

Learn your place.

How does that tongue fit into that cheek? 

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Crab  I think it is in  your best interest to learn that Eric is a pillar of this place.  He and a select few others keep these halls hallowed and revered.  

Learn your place.

Don't try and iron me sonny jim. 

Or I'll get hold of you and fuck you up like this

_20190203_192435.JPG

LOL 😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Crab said:

Don't try and iron me sonny jim. 

Or I'll get hold of you and fuck you up like this

_20190203_192435.JPG

LOL 😁

You did the hairstyle and stache coiff, then?

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You did the hairstyle and stache coiff, then?

The only stache I'm interested in is that boat full of gold bullion going to the UAE for 1 billion paper money euros. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Crab said:

The only stache I'm interested in is that boat full of gold bullion going to the UAE for 1 billion paper money euros. 

I'm sure you would be able to get it.  It isn't as if such shipments wouldn't be protected by M134 electric gatling guns, .50 caliber machine guns and anti-aircraft guns pointed in every direction to prevent such a daring heist.  

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure you would be able to get it.  It isn't as if such shipments wouldn't be protected by M134 electric gatling guns, .50 caliber machine guns and anti-aircraft guns pointed in every direction to prevent such a daring heist.  

It certainly conjures up memories of the best Bond movie ever, Goldfinger: perfect Bobd, perfect Pussy, perfect villain, perfect bodyguard, perfect plot - oh I forgot the Bond car. Wow! 

I reckon that will be the diversion while the real shipment is in a Chinese fishingboat or Indian trawler inconspicuously going about its business boosting cocaine. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I got a Lynx ugandan witchcraft body spray and shower gel set for christmas 👊

That's why you stink. Ugandans don't use Lynx or Bob Cat, they use Lowland Gorilla spunk, and that's why you stink. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As well as a black pointy hat, black cat, a broomstick, a big black cauldron and two children called Hansel and Gretel in a cage being fattened up.

Chief Inspector Matthew Hopkins told the press "She will be put to the test tomorrow by the river" he said in a Vincent Price type voice, touched the brim of his big black hat and rode off on a big black horse. 

With name like Mrs Justice Whipple, she should have been a traffic warden, or an ice cream maker with a lisp.  

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just cum.

I am going to keep my Juan Guaidó nom alive (or on life support as he probably will be after the CIA tosses him aside) by being the ONLY ONE posting to it. Talk about playing with yourself!

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, Google the M61 Vulcan rotary cannon. Pure filth! I can't watch the demo videos without getting overexcited. 20mm rounds at a similar delivery rate to the M134. 

I want one.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wiz, Google the M61 Vulcan rotary cannon. Pure filth! I can't watch the demo videos without getting overexcited. 20mm rounds at a similar delivery rate to the M134. 

I want one.

My wife doesn't fancy me watching those clips.  She complains she can't walk properly for a week and she claims she can hear the ocean in her arse. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or a Dr that developed a medical procedure that remove cancerous tumours from the head of the pancreas. 

Or a … Oh fuck it, this is getting daft. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When she hears "That summer the first time" eminating from her arse, that's when she should start worrying. 

She can actually do play that when she passes wind.  She can also do Ace of Spades, but only after a couple of days of Thai, curry and kebab take aways.