Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Did you watch last nights New Year's fireworks? 

I've got some shocking news for you old bean- Churchill's dead...

59 minutes ago, cooze said:

Victoria's Secret, she kept it secret so cunts like you wouldn't come sniffing around.

He won't come sniffing around until after you've taken it off to wash....IF you take it off to wash.  Put some fucking clothes on, man!

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

He won't come sniffing around until after you've taken it off to wash....IF you take it off to wash.  Put some fucking clothes on, man!

Moving into the cock teaser dimension with that Victoria shit. Neither face, body or voice impresses. 

1 minute ago, Crab said:

Moving into the cock teaser dimension with that Victoria shit. Neither face, body or voice impresses. 

I've never seen his face or heard his voice.  We have only quality of post on which to pass judgment, and on that..........

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got some shocking news for you old bean- Churchill's dead...

I don't believe yer. Next, you'll be saying that we've gone decimal. 

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm less exposed than Dr Victoria Bateman !

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We have only quality of post on which to pass judgment, and on that...

I post or comment when, and on, whatever the fuck I like, I'm not in the least bit interested in descending to the bowels of your elitist leader board.

7 hours ago, cooze said:

I'm less exposed than Dr Victoria Bateman !

Fair point.

7 hours ago, cooze said:

I post or comment when, and on, whatever the fuck I like, I'm not in the least bit interested in descending to the bowels of your elitist leader board.

If you remember, I've been vocal about getting rid of the leaderboard.  I mock it openly.  It's only clear purpose is to continue to give Frank a reason to live and try to get on the bloody thing.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fair point.

If you remember, I've been vocal about getting rid of the leaderboard.  I mock it openly.  It's only clear purpose is to continue to give Frank a reason to live and try to get on the bloody thing.  

You've persuaded me! Abolish the leaderboard!!! I've started collecting signatures to get a parliamentary debate to get rid of the fucking thing. I only need 99,999 more.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's only clear purpose is to continue to give Frank a reason to live

The prosecution rests, the leader board must go!

R.I.P.  Frank