CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Jihaddy dead cunt

Earl of Punkape

36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Billy baby hows the mouth lookin..dunno..truth is ive no real interest in politics anymore..me firebrand days are behind me ..gay Indian will probably get me vóta hes a dub n he usta be a doctor so im guessin he's smart..shinners are the DUP of the republic of Ireland...sigmund was right..ya become what ya hate 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Mouth is good Panz. All healed up nicely. I’m off back to Budapest in a months time for the titanium posts to be screwed into me fucking jawbone. Can’t wait. And yeah I make you right....fuck politics.

Ive nothin as drastic done to me mouth..scale n polish..few fillings..one or two root canal n crowns..and a composite restoration of me two front peg teeth so now they look less like fangs n more like normal peoples teeth ..next stop is the hygienist to teach me how to keep the delf lookin presentable..modern times eh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive nothin as drastic done to me mouth..scale n polish..few fillings..one or two root canal n crowns..and a composite restoration of me two front peg teeth so now they look less like fangs n more like normal peoples teeth ..next stop is the hygienist to teach me how to keep the delf lookin presentable..modern times eh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You are the missing Jedward triplet and I claim my €5. Thank you.