CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr. Dolittle cunts

Bubba C

Just now, Bubba C said:

Kind of. But it's to do with a lack of education, inherent in northerners. 

I do have a tendency to concentrate on positive aspects of certain ethnic characteristics and negative aspects of others if that is what you mean.

Take the Welsh.     Please, just take them.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Went to the Cotswolds wildlife park today, (no sheep, so disappointing ((that's for drew and withers, the boring cunts)) and every fucking cunt there thought they could talk to the fucking animals. 

At every open enclosure, I had to endure stupid fucking clucking, chirping and other assorted noises, alongside every cunt thinking they were David fucking Attenborough, bestowing their knowledge of the animal kingdom on anyone within ear shot. 

Why the fuck do people do this? Why can't they just peacefully learn about the wildlife, instead of acting like obnoxious morons? 

My personal favourite however, were the stupid Brummy cunts shouting about the zebras, or "stripey ponies" to quote verbatim, to their snotty nosed mini-cunts. 

I feel sorry for the brummies having the welsh twat in their midst. Must have lowered the tone considerably.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off you thick racist twat. 

Iam not racist. I am xenophobic. I see no difference between a white stripey pony with black stripes and a black stripey pony with white stripes.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Iam not racist. I am xenophobic. I see no difference between a white stripey pony with black stripes and a black stripey pony with white stripes.

Apparently, stripey ponies/zebras don't need coloured patterns to be camouflaged, as their predators only see in black and white. 

What do you think about asiatic lions? 

Guest I know that Cunt

Bubbles my old mate. If you are in the Cotswolds you must have a look at the Cotswold Farm Park at Guiting Power. There are literally hundreds of rare breeds of sheep. I imagine that would appeal to you being welsh.

Best regards

7 hours ago, deebom said:

Do the French eat stripey ponies?

I think this can be answered with reference to Hymns Ancient and Modern, specifically "All Things Bright and Beautiful"...

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The French will eat them all.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm still looking for the racist biscuit thread 

1256562030000.jpg

9 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bubbles my old mate. If you are in the Cotswolds you must have a look at the Cotswold Farm Park at Guiting Power. There are literally hundreds of rare breeds of sheep. I imagine that would appeal to you being welsh.

Best regards

Is that the equivalent of Wiz's posh henhouse?

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer Castleford Tigers 

I've heard that...

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Apparently, stripey ponies/zebras don't need coloured patterns to be camouflaged, as their predators only see in black and white. 

What do you think about asiatic lions? 

I tried telling Spunkape that Tiger is a portmanteau word from the words'Thai Gerbil. If you smear one in Vaseline and slap it about a bit to get it excited then shove it up your arse, well, the results could be an experience.

My favourite tiger breed is the Cheshire Tiger. It prowls around golf courses south of Manchester preying on gay golfers. As there is an ample supply of food they are all fat, lazy fuckers and are referred to as Bubbas.