CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Fucking Blair

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

and then he was voted out. Trump hasn't had his term yet so its too soon to compare the two. 

Half the time, most PM's are busy sorting through and ridding the policies of the last lot, and so it continues. We should consider ourselves fairly lucky in terms of our voting system, and also unfortunate that we don't currently have any decent opposition, unless of course the whinging twats on here want to live under a corrupt Tory rule?

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Half the time, most PM's are busy sorting through and ridding the policies of the last lot, and so it continues. We should consider ourselves fairly lucky in terms of our voting system, and also unfortunate that we don't currently have any decent opposition, unless of course the whinging twats on here want to live under a corrupt Tory rule?

I can't speak for other whinging twats, but I'm a ukipper and stink of fish. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see that Diane Abbot is in the news today about some shit about a rape threat and being called a n*****. Well all I can say is if it was Reginald D Hunter doing the calling then that would be okay as he is allowed to call somebody *. As for the rape threat, just look at her and tell me if anyone would actually go through with it even if it was offered on a plate - I think I would rather sink one in Punkapes putting green.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see that Diane Abbot is in the news today about some shit about a rape threat and being called a n*****. Well all I can say is if it was Reginald D Hunter doing the calling then that would be okay as he is allowed to call somebody *. As for the rape threat, just look at her and tell me if anyone would actually go through with it even if it was offered on a plate - I think I would rather sink one in Punkapes putting green.

Why doesn't she just realise that most people hate her and fuck off. I can't imagine even Neil would entertain Corbyn's sloppy seconds. 

Edited by nobgobbler

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Out of likes.

Edited by 'eavensabove

Well-done for the upload, Snatch. Katie Hopkins is brilliant. The woman exemplifies one of the last bastions of free-speech in this country, and it won't be long before the PC 'liberals' shut her kind up for good. If ever she goes for PM, she'll get my vote.

As for Blair, what right has he got to preach about 'misinformation' being fed to the British public? Once again, the sheer arrogance of the lying rectum masks his ability to see the hypocrisy in his comments. People voted in favour of Brexit precisely because of the conditions his fucking cabinet created. 

Every time I see the economically incompetent tosser's smarmy, insincere face, the only positive thing in the back of my mind is that, each night, he has to climb into bed with the sort of woman you'd still have enough sense to not hand your phone number to even after a pack of Valium and three bottles of vodka.

What a bastard. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Well-done for the upload, Snatch. Katie Hopkins is brilliant. The woman exemplifies one of the last bastions of free-speech in this country, and it won't be long before the PC 'liberals' shut her kind up for good. If ever she goes for PM, she'll get my vote.

As for Mr Cunt, what right has he got to preach about 'misinformation' being fed to the British public? Once again, the sheer arrogance of the lying rectum masks his ability to see the hypocrisy in his comments. People voted in favour of Brexit precisely because of the conditions which his fucking cabinet created. 

Every time I see the economically incompetent tosser's smarmy, insincere face, the only positive thing in the back of my mind is that, each night, he has to climb into bed with the sort of beast you'd still have enough sense to not hand your phone number to even after a pack of Valium and three bottles of vodka.

What a bastard. 

You CUNT!

You've been shagging my wife.

• 1 month later...