CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attack of the disgustingly tattooed fuckwits

Stubby Pecker

Guest Snatch
39 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I see that Judge Fuckwit has been looking at this topic.

I've noticed the old Queen has been looking in from time to time. I think he's stuck in his closet again. 

On 18/06/2017 at 8:38 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck, in years to come, these will cause some fatal disease that rots the bone marrow or makes the head explode. Visiting fucking morrisons in grotty glawster is a dreadful experience at the best of times but now the suns out vile chavy cunts with their guttural slurred speech lurch around the place buying crisps, special brew and relentless for an evening of fucking the local slags to breed more of their human detritus. And of course, every one of these cunts has an oh so original tat; the slags have the name of their 3rd illegitimate brown brat stamped on the neck or forearm in Sanskrit or jap, the blobs that are blokes some indecipherable shite all up both arms to prove they're hard. Back in the day, SOME tats looked ok, now they're the badge of an utter cuntbreed who I wouldn't piss on if on fire, rather have me running for a petrol can to ensure the jobs done properly.  

I utterly and whole heartedly agree.   

In 20 years time tats will be massively unfashionable as the next generation grow up.  Like flared bell bottoms and a handlebar moustache.  Great in 1972 but after that it's a badge of peodoism.    Fashions change but tats are for life.

cunts the lot of em.

Saw some bald cunt with a long, braided goatee and a big tribal tattoo smack in the middle of their face today in town. Looked like a nasty bastard in his cut-off sleeve denim vest and Megadeth T-Shirt along with multiple piercings and sleeve tats. The little jack russell tied up outside the corner shop saw him for the wimp that he was, however. It shot out from behind the bin that had been hiding it from view and yapped fiercely at him, cunt must've been lost in thought because he jumped about a foot in the air. His bald head went beet red when all the kids hanging around outside started laughing at him...

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's like guys who constantly accuse others of being gay are usually raging cock monsters themselves 

Panzerknacker 

They say 1 man in 5 is a bender. I never mix with a group of more than 3. Best to be on the safe side in this day and age.