CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Dress Up As Fucking Rubber Dolls

CCArchive

Fuck my dog, I had to flick myself in my gargantuan fucking generously oversized testicles to ascertain I wasn't having a nightmare and dreamt this shite up. These cunts are the stuff of John Waters' spank fantasies after he's dropped some Woodstock brown acid. Describing themselves as "maskers", they're mostly sexless blokes in their late middle age who don full rubber body-suits, with tits, womens' arses and detailed, colour-co-ordinated yeast cakes, made to order by a family of deeply inbred Mexican perverts, one seventy year old deviant even sunbathes with his tits out. The English bloke looks a complete cunt, but can be afforded a certain sympathy, as his 'girlfriend' looks like a Farmfoods roasting joint that's been left behind the cooker for a fortnight and took on a bewildered umbrage when his mother enquired if he was a fucking arse-lord. No, he just likes having a pair of tits and a cunt, you silly cow. I think it's time I stoked up my furnace for these latex bastards before I bring up any more of my spiced marmalade glazed gammon and mustard mash. Gary Numan's a cunt.