CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Just listened to "The Court of the Crimson King" and with a heavy heart, I had to take rest and drink tea. I'll have to listen to it again. This time without the fucking vacuum cleaner ruining it.

You're a 21st century schizoid man !

Guest JackoTC

I fucking love "book of Saturday" off "Larks Tongues in Aspic."

I struggled with that entire album. But then again, I was fresh from Amon Duul ii Live in London, and various Van Der Graaf Generator works. My head was fucked up.  I believe I took an easier route for a while with ELO and Deep Purple. And this was only last week.........

Guest Alfie Noakes

I struggled with that entire album. But then again, I was fresh from Amon Duul ii Live in London, and various Van Der Graaf Generator works. My head was fucked up.  I believe I took an easier route for a while with ELO and Deep Purple. And this was only last week.........

Van der graaf are brilliant, been a fan for three and a half decades, but Peter Hammil's solo stuff can be rather self indulgent and very niche.

Still think Robert Fripp is a cunt, he did make some interesting noises but he has a cunt of a personality.

Van der graaf are brilliant, been a fan for three and a half decades, but Peter Hammil's solo stuff can be rather self indulgent and very niche.
Still think Robert Fripp is a cunt, he did make some interesting noises but he has a cunt of a personality.

His head appears to be constantly wedged up his arse. Or perhaps I'm judging him a bit too harshly.

I say, I'm rather pleased there are some prog rockers on this site. Makes me feel at home. Saw Peter Hamill at Bath some years ago, they were cuntishly good. He used to live at Freshford, not far from me.

You're a 21st century schizoid man !

I fucking love "book of Saturday" off "Larks Tongues in Aspic."

Guest Alfie Noakes

Not all prog rock was good though, ELP springs particularly to mind. The Canterbury scene produced some interesting stuff, Kevin Ayers, Caravan and Soft Machine to name a few.

• 2 weeks later...

Some cunts on here can upload pictures with apparent ease that are at least 4"x 4". The best I can do is some postage stamp sized shit. It took me three days to get that picture of a donut burger on here. My wife took the photo on her phone - she then transferred it to her computer - she emailed it to my computer - I tried to convert it to a size this site would accept - etc etc etc. I don't think I'll bother again. I shudder to think how many months it took off my life.

Guest ducunti

Some cunts on here can upload pictures with apparent ease that are at least 4"x 4". The best I can do is some postage stamp sized shit. It took me three days to get that picture of a donut burger on here. My wife took the photo on her phone - she then transferred it to her computer - she emailed it to my computer - I tried to convert it to a size this site would accept - etc etc etc. I don't think I'll bother again. I shudder to think how many months it took off my life.

I also have this problem, so I went into WH Smith and asked for a copy of 'The idiots guide to posting images on cunts corner' they told me to fuck off. Any chance of a help page for the lesser able non anoraks, Admin. 

Guest JackoTC

I also have this problem, so I went into WH Smith and asked for a copy of 'The idiots guide to posting images on cunts corner' they told me to fuck off. Any chance of a help page for the lesser able non anoraks, Admin. 

Muppets - use an external imagehost site. Imgur is easy to register and use, takes about 2 minutes. Upload any pics from the net your fone whatever. Use the link when you have clicked on your uploaded photo of choice (3rd link down I think), hey presto, CC is full of your shitty pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

Is earwax the same stuff that's in them there candles?

My missus and her sister get this fucking shit at the Salon called ear candles - some chinky shit where they put a candle thing in her earhole, light it, and its sucks the wax out. What a load of bollocks. I pay for it though to fuck her off out of the house.

My missus and her sister get this fucking shit at the Salon called ear candles - some chinky shit where they put a candle thing in her earhole, light it, and its sucks the wax out. What a load of bollocks. I pay for it though to fuck her off out of the house.

Just dislodge it with your cock next time, Jackers. You're saving a few Bob that way, she's wax free albeit with a split lug hole and you've got your end away of a sort. Then if you want her out of the house afterwards, pick up a knife and stare at her menacingly. Everyone's a winner baby.

Guest JackoTC

Just dislodge it with your cock next time, Jackers. You're saving a few Bob that way, she's wax free albeit with a split lug hole and you've got your end away of a sort. Then if you want her out of the house afterwards, pick up a knife and stare at her menacingly. Everyone's a winner baby.

Sage advice Deco, but SheJacko has tiny little pixie ears. As to the knife thing, that's already standard practice in our household.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

Got a free day tomorrow. Was going to watch Gorilla Squadron, Hail to the Chimp and Apes a Poppin' - they are not real films apparently. So I've got to cut a tree down and cut the lawn. Sober.

Got a free day tomorrow. Was going to watch Gorilla Squadron, Hail to the Chimp and Apes a Poppin' - they are not real films apparently. So I've got to cut a tree down and cut the lawn. Sober.

For fuck sake, Jackers, stop this shit. In my mind you're a stark raving mad Scotch barbarian, intravenously injecting pure alcohol into your veins because you're so manly you don't want to fuck about with swallowing due to its faggotty connotations. Now you tell me you're going a month without booze, and what's worse, indulging in domestic chores that rightly should be enforced on the missus by using the hairy side of your hand as persuasion. Tell me this is all a big fucking wind up.

Edited by Decimus

Guest JackoTC

For fuck sake, Jackers, stop this shit. In my mind you're a stark raving mad Scotch barbarian, intravenously injecting pure alcohol into your veins because you're so manly you don't want to fuck about with swallowing due to its faggotty connotations. Now you tell me you're going a month without booze, and what's worse, indulging in domestic chores that rightly should be enforced on the missus by using the hairy side of your hand as persuasion. Tell me this is all a big fucking wind up.

​Its not my fault if you have your own preconceptions based on a limited amount of information. I am born again - a SuperJacko, if you will, not held to this mortal coil by basic human needs like lesser beings. I shall endure and do all those things I should have done, like painting the spare room, and putting a new door on the garage. The bastard tree is cut down and chopped up, I feel invigorated, I feel indestructable ...I feel like an icy cold cider.

Guest JackoTC

George Ezra... a warbling fucking Rick Astley type cunt wo woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa-ing on every radio station in the land. Fucking awful cunt.

​Agreed, this came to my attention last week as I was forced to listen to radio 2 all week. Talentless repetitive shite. Perfect for radio 2. I could have sworn he was black for some reason. Not being racist, I just got that impression.

​Its not my fault if you have your own preconceptions based on a limited amount of information. I am born again - a SuperJacko, if you will, not held to this mortal coil by basic human needs like lesser beings. I shall endure and do all those things I should have done, like painting the spare room, and putting a new door on the garage. The bastard tree is cut down and chopped up, I feel invigorated, I feel indestructable ...I feel like an icy cold cider.

With a great capacity to drink alcohol comes great responsibility. You're a role model. I don't know how I'm going to break this to my fellow park bench drinkers, you're something of a hero to us.

With a great capacity to drink alcohol comes great responsibility. You're a role model. I don't know how I'm going to break this to my fellow park bench drinkers, you're something of a hero to us.

Idiot