CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cannibal Holocaust

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

Nothing like watching a woman getting a large spiky rock repeatedly shoved up her virgina before being brutally bludgeoned to death to get the old dick going. All in all, I'd recommend this movie to the entire family, especially if you happen to have any little brats whom you don't particularly like and want to mentally scar for life. Turtle stew anyone?

Guest JackoTC

I got this out of the video shop in 1982, i was 12, how times change.

Well I was 13, and remember getting "I spit on your grave" as well as the generic Zombie / Cannibal stuff. All out of the newsagent / video shop. If we had asked for a big bottle of cider and 20 fags we would probably have got them too. Halcyon days ......

Well I was 13, and remember getting "I spit on your grave" as well as the generic Zombie / Cannibal stuff. All out of the newsagent / video shop. If we had asked for a big bottle of cider and 20 fags we would probably have got them too. Halcyon days ......

I'd have sold 'em to you Jax..... Lads, eh?