CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

• 1 month later...
Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

I think SA will get a 1st innings lead and should go onto win this 1st test, I would bring Ian Bell back for the 2nd test.

what the fucks the matter with you Scruff.......If you want a cunting then do like we all have to do......A fucking cunt Nomination.......

NOW LET THIS FUCKING STUPID BORING THREAD DIE YOU DOPEY STUPID PEABRAINED CRICKET OBSESSED WANKSTAIN.....IS THIS FUCKING GETTING THRU TO YOU.

Please respond in a manner that befits this website...its called cunts corner and not Talk Shite Sport.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what the fucks the matter with you Scruff.......If you want a cunting then do like we all have to do......A fucking cunt Nomination.......

NOW LET THIS FUCKING STUPID BORING THREAD DIE YOU DOPEY STUPID PEABRAINED CRICKET OBSESSED WANKSTAIN.....IS THIS FUCKING GETTING THRU TO YOU.

Please respond in a manner that befits this website...its called cunts corner and not Talk Shite Sport.   

You tell him Luke, fucking what the attraction is I cannot grasp, a pack of Argyll wearing old faggots skipping around a meadow eating cucumber sandwiches, it makes the vomit go spraying out between my clenched teeth.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You tell him Luke, fucking what the attraction is I cannot grasp, a pack of Argyll wearing old faggots skipping around a meadow eating cucumber sandwiches, it makes the vomit go spraying out between my clenched teeth.

you see Apple....do you see how Quince did that......that's an excellent example of the sort of input that makes this site so amusing.........start easy...start slow... but make an effort you fucking great mincer.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Merry Christmas and Happy new year Apple Old Soul :)

I fear your autospell is not functioning correctly milady.......its comes out as oldsoul, when you obviously meant something altogether different

Ah, the crack of willow on leather.... only surpassed by the crack of willow on your fucking whorish mouth Quincy you reprehensible abortion bucket. I suppose your all set for New Years  cunt ? Melted boot polish and Listerine with a dash of Preparation H, not because of it`s alcohol content but because you`ve grown accustomed to the taste off Luke`s spotty grape ridden jacksie.

Have a good one.  

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No doubt still a cuntfest and he may not be there much longer.

And without doubt, all his co-workers are cunts and impossible to get along with.

The boss is a bastard and doesn't know what he's doing.

And the girl he fancies.......oh fucking hell, you get the idea.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

And the girl he fancies.........

.....would that be the one he got all lathered up about when she came back to the office and told him she'd just been for a shit? He seemed to have taken that piece of information as a compliment and a come-on at the same time. Fuck knows what his flirting technique is.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

.....would that be the one he got all lathered up about when she came back to the office and told him she'd just been for a shit? He seemed to have taken that piece of information as a compliment and a come-on at the same time. Fuck knows what his flirting technique is.

"She made eye contact, she was obviously up for it......your honour."

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, Snatch said:
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

12 minutes ago, MikeD said:

"She made eye contact, she was obviously up for it......your honour."

No doubt still a cuntfest and he may not be there much longer.

Come along you chaps....you are all talking about this cunt as if he is some poor pathetic loser or something...err

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Come along you chaps....you are all talking about this cunt as if he is some poor pathetic loser or something...err

To be honest, I've given up trying to figure out what he is.

I'd hazard a guess that his lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor though.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, MikeD said:

To be honest, I've given up trying to figure out what he is.

I'd hazard a guess that his lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor though.

I'm sure one of the admins on the previous incarnation of this site mentioned something about a fuck-up of an alt account... can't remember exactly, but I'm sure one of them said something similar...