CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Human rights judge

CCArchive

Why the fuck are those cunts who not only murdered but actually spent time chopping up the body, allowed their sentences to be reduced, on human rights? Surely these cunts lost their 'human rights' they are not human. But David camMoron, is a bigger cunt for letting Europe yet again, use his arsehole as a cunt!!

• 6 months later...
Guest Gong Farmer

Human rights comes in for a lot of stick and some times for good reason, especially the European Court of Human Rights. If it wasn't for human rights and those that enforce them the UK government for one would still be locking up people for the heinous crime of simply being gay. So if they can lock someone up for being gay what's to stop them from locking people up for disagreeing with them? Human rights keeps our governments in check as the cunts would get away with murder if they could as was when there were no human rights commission and European Court of Human Rights.

Human rights comes in for a lot of stick and some times for good reason, especially the European Court of Human Rights. If it wasn't for human rights and those that enforce them the UK government for one would still be locking up people for the heinous crime of simply being gay. So if they can lock someone up for being gay what's to stop them from locking people up for disagreeing with them? Human rights keeps our governments in check as the cunts would get away with murder if they could as was when there were no human rights commission and European Court of Human Rights.

​Thank you, an intelligent comment, and those thicko's who bleat endlessly about Human Rights fucking this country up should remember that.  We are already at the point where things are going frighteningly wrong in the justice system.  Disproportionate sentencing, courts kowtowing to media pressure, 14 days detention without charge for the flimsiest of reasons.  It's turning into a police state right under our noses, and those complaining about people being given too much in the way of human right are to blame. STOP BEING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Unfortunately paedophiles also have human rights as do rapists. Sometimes there has to be a line drawn and these sort of cunts should be on the wrong side of it.

Unfortunately paedophiles also have human rights as do rapists. Sometimes there has to be a line drawn and these sort of cunts should be on the wrong side of it.

​Actually, I disagree on this matter, human rights should be available to anyone.  I know sometimes it is distasteful. I think if you read the human rights manifesto (or whatever it s called) you will find that it allows for the law.

Guest Snatch

​Actually, I disagree on this matter, human rights should be available to anyone.  I know sometimes it is distasteful. I think if you read the human rights manifesto (or whatever it s called) you will find that it allows for the law.

​I know what you mean but sometimes,just sometimes there should be a line drawn in the sand.

Maybe a few victims of rape,parents that lost a child to a child killer,adults that were victims of a peado as a child for example should have a louder voice in such matters.

Luckily I have never been a victim of said cases but know people that have. (Although no-one has been killed).

Sometimes it seems the victims don't have a say. Too much forgiving is not always healthy.