CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest JackoTC

I saw that, I just think we're now in the hacked environment with moderators names hijacked by the hackers.

I see. The hackers hijacked the forum which has been hijacked by us to save us from the hackers in the unhacked main site ? 

'James' too. and there's something iffy about Ricky_B too. If it carries on like this, I'm out of here. Fucking head games are shite. 

You know me and numbers, Jazz, and the numbers say it may well be time to give it a rest for a little while. (And by "it", I mean "us". -_-)

Since joining you've made 93 posts in total, and 19.3% of the total comments on the site today. The aforementioned Rick has been a moderator on here since March, and he's still only managed to accumulate 90 posts in all that time.

Granted. I've not been counting just trying to sort this new shit out by asking questions, leaving posts and then trying to locate them again...  Yep. I'm off a while. May leave it a week or so. Am off on me Hol's come me Son's Birthday in two weeks time. Cheers matey. See you again as and when... 

Fuck, I knew of your imminent vacation and was going to claim credit for driving you off but you've scuppered my nefarious plan. Have a nice break - we'll see you all too soon.

yeah I know that's why it is that I joined up to this here cunts corner so I could mix with the likes of you lot that way I wont feel so unintelligent like wit out brains and stuff :) 

The only things I ever liked by these parsimonious lotus-eating cunts was See Emily Play and Run Like Hell. Roger Waters is still a cunt of Special Olympic proportions and still can't play bass. I have spoken.

The only things I ever liked by these parsimonious lotus-eating cunts was See Emily Play and Run Like Hell. Roger Waters is still a cunt of Special Olympic proportions and still can't play bass. I have spoken.

This was touched upon briefly in that other life at Cunts Corner Main Site. I like Floyd. Well, some of it. The Wish You Were Here era has memories for me, but I do like The Division Bell, partly because it doesn't feature that woeful and ugly stream of piss Roger Waters. They should have borrowed bass players from other bands for recording.  Colin Moulding, Chris Squire and Jon Camp spring to mind.