CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caribbean demanding financial compensation for British Slave trade

CCArchive

A coalition of 14 Caribbean states, including Jamaica is now mounting the first united campaign for reparations from Britain over its role in the Atlantic slave trade. Am I the only one who finds it laughable that all of those who are demanding this compensation weren't even alive during the reign of the British empire, and as such were never subjected to slavery? Personally, I think that this is all a crock of shit, and if the soft saps in government do decide cough up, then I propose that by right, Britain should start tracking down the descendants of the Roman Empire and demand financial compensation from them for their role in enslaving our ancestors. Hell, I'm also half Greek, so by the warped logic of the Caribbean, I should be entitled to compensation from Turkey for the invasion by the Ottoman Empire. Absolute fucking madness I tell ya!