CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill O'Reilly

CCArchive

If anyone fancies a quick laugh, I suggest you search for a few videos of this colossal cunt. The wisdom of this man can only be explained by quoting his genius "I'll tell you why [religion is] not a scam, in my opinion, Tide goes in, tide goes out, You can't explain that. You can't explain why the tide goes in." Whilst trying to convince an atheist of gods existence, denying that the moon and gravitational pull has fuck all to do with it. He also believes religion should be taught in place evolution at schools, smoking cannabis can kill you instantly, dinosaurs never existed and the planet is only a few thousand years old. This cunt has to be seen to be belived, his stupidity knows no bounds. I'm all up for people beliving what the fuck they like as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, but backwards cunts like him and the West borough baptist church really fucking grind my gears. If there was a Heaven, would you be a goody goody all your life only to end up being lumped with cunts like this for the rest of eternity? Thought not.