CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People on Buses Who Thank the Driver When They Are Aliighting

CCArchive

For reasons that are no concern of any nose ointment wanker on here i have been traveling a lot on buses recently, something i haven't done for a very long time.I can't help noticing the number of people who say "thank you driver" when they are getting off. We're not talking about a huge number of people here but the fact that it happens at all gave me some encouragement. How nice , i thought, that these people take the trouble of thanking someone for doing a good job. It renewed my jaded faith in humanity. Then, i began to think, hold on a minute, the driver can't hear you anyway and does he give a fuck? No , you're just doing it to impress the other passengers, to make them think you are a polite caring person you fucking poseur! My question is--am i a gifted perceptive social critic or am i just a cynical fucking cunt who thinks everybody else is an even bigger cunt than me? I wonder............

• 3 months later...