CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Anti-Slavery Ads on the Telly Paid for by The Home Office (i.e. you and me)

CCArchive

As far as i am aware slavery was abolished in the British Empire in 1807. I remember, as a child ,being told of the proud record of the Royal Navy hunting down the slave traders and hanging untold numbers of the bastards. So why, 200 years later, am i being told to look out for these cunts on my own doorstep? What the fuck is going on? I'm sorry Mr. Camera-on but i am not likely to come across this as i don't tend to mix with foreign criminals or use the services of the slaves they import into my country. In fact, it is a thousand times more likely that such people will derive from your social circles not to mention having their fat grubby fingers in this profitable little pie. If i do come across them i already know what to do and i don't need your patronizing adverts treating me like a thick cunt. Perhaps my money might be better spent keeping these fuckers out in the first place? Oh, and if you do happen to catch any of these bastards i don't want them put in a holiday camp for a couple of months. I want them, and their slaves, kicked out of my fucking country and i want you to spend my money employing people to make sure they don't come back. It's fucking amazing.........we can spend billions sending armies to foreign countries to give them the gift of democracy, which they don't fucking want, but we can't stop slavery in our own fucking country......IN THE 21ST FUCKING CENTURY!!! Fuck my old boots.