CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Demise Of British Policing

CCArchive

Does years of police training really prepare them to find the 'green form'? To avoid any confusion let me clarify. It takes 3 minutes to be jumped and assaulted by 3 men. But it takes 4 hours of tedious police dyslexia and lack of I.T skills to construct a statement about as reliable in court as 3 legged Alpaca in the Grand National. And so after waiting an hour and a half to be seen by one of the many officers drinking coffee and watching Disney films upstairs and another 2 hours of typing, I am then made to wait a further 30 minutes for the green form which turned out to be on the front desk all along. I'll never get those 4 hours of my life back. Oh and it turns out I can be charged with Affray for defending myself against 3 men who jumped me from behind. Further more I have a section 27 (Alcohol Related Dissorder) which puts me on Pub Watch for 3 months, even though I was sober. The Justice system never fails to let you down. I wonder what percentage of crimes don't get reported because people can't be fucked to write a statement...