CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting banned from BUCKcon

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So last Saturday I had attended BUCKcon in Manchester Central. It was my first time I attended a convention after my ban was lifted and I was so excited to buy merchandise, get autographs, and possibly lose my virginity. As there was a cosplay contest being hosted that day I decided to go as my Pony OC called Winky Pie. I basically wore a pink robe to the convention, but there is more to meet the eye. As my name got called up for the stage of the contest, they played Sandstorm by Darude as I requested for my entrance. As I got to the stage and faced the audience I took my robe off and exposed myself with my pubes dyed pink and two googly eyes glued to the helmet of my dick. Then I began jumping around and swinging my penis about. Everyone in the audience started screaming and security rushed up stage and beat me up to the point I passed out. Then I woke up outside the venue in the middle of the night, unable to move due to my wounds and broken bones, so I slept naked on the pavement all weekend whilst passer-bys take photos of me, laugh at me, and throw beer and rubbish at me. I’m never going to Manchester ever again.

Edited by BronyKeith
Corruption of impressionable members

Guest KuntaCunty

Entertaining story, bronski.  But fat men can't swing their penis, because it is pushed in by the fat rolls on their bellies.  You can find the disgusting old cunts on nude beaches trying to pull the attractive, virile young ladies who ridicule them just before projectile vomiting all over the place.