CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bronskicon 2015

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

Alright then, as I'm sick of getting banned from conventions for false allegations of sexual assault I decided to start my own convention. I'm saving up all my benefit money for this project and I want you guys to contribute as well. An autistic fellow I know had produced this advertisement so that's step one done.

bZnWUYc.jpg

Jazz, do you want to make more advertisements for this?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith, you cockjuggling thundercunt!

Fucking hell I just laughed so hard my teeth flew across the room! Thing is they aren't even false.
There's one for the Alfie Noakes Northern Dictionary, thesaurus and Almanac.

Fucking hell I just laughed so hard my teeth flew across the room! Thing is they aren't even false.
There's one for the Alfie Noakes Northern Dictionary, thesaurus and Almanac.

I'd love to take the credit for it, but it's from "Blade - Trinity". Shit film, brilliant line.

Haaaa, now THAT is what you call a chick, and the kind that all of us would like to take home to show our parents, but surely 'Baws... it 'IS' Keith? Or at the very least it could be.

I was deliberately careful to avoid specifying a gender. It could quite easily be pre-op, or post-op, but it's not like Keith can afford to be fussy.

Guest Keith Lard

I was on 4chan recently trawling through the remnants of the fappening and I chanced upon the perfect partner for Keith. Phew, what a scorcher!

3849-800-600-ugly-girl.jpg

Fuck off! I'm far too good for that munter.

Guest KuntaCunty

Fuck off! I'm far too good for that munter.

I am rather appalled, Bronski!  For a lad that has yet to experience a woman's touch to any part of his over-sized body, I would think you'd start with any old tart willing to spread her thighs for you.  Every bloke has a shag in his memory he isn't proud of, but bad sex is better than none at all, is it not? 

Guest nobgobbler

I'm sorry to disappoint you Broneyo, but that isn't me at all.
It's obviously one of your sicko's with my avatar pasted over its head.

It's funny though Jazz. Bet you had a sneeky laugh, go on, admit you did. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Bronski, I think you should be ready for Frank's unpleasant reprisal.  He won't tolerate being a blue haired, dickless girl with her hand on your arse.

Sums him up quite well really!