CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Gas

Guest KuntaCunty

No i have never used that word to describe anybody on here, or in real life, unless they have been convicted in a court of law. On reflection i may have described Cyril Smith in that way and, unfortunately he was never convicted of that offence. OFFENCE is, of course , the important word. You and your equally dim friend The Jizz spend hours on here every day mouthing off. As such you are inviting cunts like me to take the piss. Almost everybody else takes in the spirit it is intended and give it back. You two, however can't handle it mainly because you are not very bright. When you use words like "nonce" and "child rapist" as a casual form of abuse you are denigrating those words and trivialising the criminal offence. I'm afraid i cannot allow that to pass. The rape of children is not in any way amusing and anybody who thinks it is and thinks it is ok to accuse any old cunt of that is living in a dream world. If you used those words to somebody in the street you would soon find the truth of that, not that you and your pal ever go in the street and mix with real people. When i see either of you wankers using that word to me or anybody else i report it and will continue to do so. When the day comes that admin ignores it and does nothing i will fuck off and you will never hear from me again, trust me. Of course if you or your pal had a brain you would have noticed that i regularly accuse somebody on here of raping animals (ie sheep). Even worse i associate this disgusting and illegal practice with a certain ethnic group(ie The Welsh). So i object to being accused of raping children but i am quite happy to accuse a whole nation of shagging sheep. A bit of a contradiction don't you think? Of course you and your dull mate are so wrapped up in mouthing it off you don't notice what any other cunt says , unless it applies to you. It might make an interesting intellectual debate though don't you agree? Of course i'm not inviting you and the dimmo to take part, this is way way above your odd shaped heads. Over to you Mr. Spotter!

Why bother to continuously outline, in depth, the inadequacies of these two thick bumholes? Jazz has several screws loose and will tap out 24hr drivel until the end of time.. whilst his clueless mate Kunty makes the prick look almost worthy. That Noaksy bloke is more up your street.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why bother to continuously outline, in depth, the inadequacies of these two thick bumholes? Jazz has several screws loose and will tap out 24hr drivel until the end of time.. whilst his clueless mate Kunty makes the prick look almost worthy. That Noaksy bloke is more up your street.

Oh thank you, I didnt know you cared, oh yeah, you dont. Cottager!

Oh thank you, I didnt know you cared, oh yeah, you dont. Cottager!

You're almost, but not quite, as bright as the Wad. I liked her. Empty your medicine drawer into your thick gob then slash you wrists. I'm starting the Sunday roast.

Guest Alfie Noakes

You're almost, but not quite, as bright as the Wad. I liked her. Empty your medicine drawer into your thick gob then slash you wrists. I'm starting the Sunday roast.

Please try and burn your house down with you in it! Make sure you put your false teeth in and chew your food well, we dont want you choking now do we. Mind you with all the cock you suck you should have a very wide throat so it may not be a problem for you.

Guest JackoTC

Roasted venison with a sweet little Barbaresco perchance ?

Please try and burn your house down with you in it! Make sure you put your false teeth in and chew your food well, we dont want you choking now do we. Mind you with all the cock you suck you should have a very wide throat so it may not be a problem for you.

Great comeback.

No i have never used that word to describe anybody on here, or in real life, unless they have been convicted in a court of law. On reflection i may have described Cyril Smith in that way and, unfortunately he was never convicted of that offence. OFFENCE is, of course , the important word. You and your equally dim friend The Jizz spend hours on here every day mouthing off. As such you are inviting cunts like me to take the piss. Almost everybody else takes in the spirit it is intended and give it back. You two, however can't handle it mainly because you are not very bright. When you use words like "nonce" and "child rapist" as a casual form of abuse you are denigrating those words and trivialising the criminal offence. I'm afraid i cannot allow that to pass. The rape of children is not in any way amusing and anybody who thinks it is and thinks it is ok to accuse any old cunt of that is living in a dream world. If you used those words to somebody in the street you would soon find the truth of that, not that you and your pal ever go in the street and mix with real people. When i see either of you wankers using that word to me or anybody else i report it and will continue to do so. When the day comes that admin ignores it and does nothing i will fuck off and you will never hear from me again, trust me. Of course if you or your pal had a brain you would have noticed that i regularly accuse somebody on here of raping animals (ie sheep). Even worse i associate this disgusting and illegal practice with a certain ethnic group(ie The Welsh). So i object to being accused of raping children but i am quite happy to accuse a whole nation of shagging sheep. A bit of a contradiction don't you think? Of course you and your dull mate are so wrapped up in mouthing it off you don't notice what any other cunt says , unless it applies to you. It might make an interesting intellectual debate though don't you agree? Of course i'm not inviting you and the dimmo to take part, this is way way above your odd shaped heads. Over to you Mr. Spotter!

Baaaaa!

Guest KuntaCunty

Waaaaah.  Keep on bawling you prat.  You all but admitted in a post how many times you report my posts.  This is a cunting web site, by your own words.  If you can't take the heat, and clearly, you can't, then fuck off.  It really is THAT simple.  Hopefully, a cunt as challenged as you can even understand that.  You've said it yourself numerous times, but you fail to see that it is YOU that keeps poncing about, trying to acquire shielding from the same twatting you dish.  I still haven't blocked you.  I haven't reported any post you have made, regardless of how low I think it was.  You have no sense of humour, and you lead what can only be described as an incredibly desperate and miserable existence, and rather than make positive changes, you come here and try to spread the misery and only gain more ridicule instead of the sympathy you crave.  Get used to it, sunshine.  Nobody is going to fall for your "poor me" sob story anymore.  Change the record ffs! 

Guest judgetwi

Come now Frank, even a foreigner like you must be aware of the the working class's cultural and historical predeliction for poking the metaphorical stick at the physically and mentally challenged. Have you never heard of the "Elephant Man", the Victorian Freak Show? Of course i might not be so tempted if i could cross swords with the Ratsfuhrer but he rarely shows his cuntish face these days. Of course i can hardly blame him ; Herr Oberst would consider it beneath him to dip his toe into the Tsunami of shite continually spewed out by the Deadly Duo. That's why he sends you along instead. I'm afraid i'm not familiar with the work of this "Noaksy" person and you can hardly expect me to root around amongst the Jizz/Pinhead sewerage to find it. If he's just another dimmo i don't want to know.