CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Gas

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Intestinal abusing, painful fucking bucket of cunt, it is.  I have asked the missus to cut back on full meals of bran muffins, weetabix, prune juice, scrambled eggs with onions, and beans, so today, she made a cabbage and cauliflower dish that is doing me in.  Every window in the house is open, and birds are falling out of the trees outside. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Try taking Kippers.

I would have been in bed already, except for this horrid ailment.  The dog is covering his head with his paws, there isn't a cricket to be heard outside.  I think I may have committed mass murder on some of the life outside. 

I would have been in bed already, except for this horrid ailment. The dog is covering his head with his paws, there isn't a cricket to be heard outside. I think I may have committed mass murder on some of the life outside.

You have absolutely nothing to offer, Kunty. A humourless fucking nothing.

I honestly thought this post would have had something to do with the recent Scotland divolution vote. How disappointing to find that it's about some retard not expecting cabbage and cauliflower to give him chronic flatulence.

Good post Frank... as humourless as the OP though. Granted, this isn't any better but I'm not here for your amusement or any of the other cunts on here.

I honestly thought this post would have had something to do with the recent Scotland divolution vote. How disappointing to find that it's about some retard not expecting cabbage and cauliflower to give him chronic flatulence.

Good post Frank... as humourless as the OP though. Granted, this isn't any better but I'm not here for your amusement or any of the other cunts on here.

You're talking in riddles, you thick fuck. Kill yourself.

I have lost the war of intellect to Mr N Furter. Well done Frank you waste of carbon, oxygen thief. Any recommendations for the preferred method of killing myself? Hari Kari with your boyfriends katana for example.

when that happened a lot she fucked of with the best mate.i beggedher to come back.me an the 6 kids couldnot cope wot with the washinmachine an fuck loads of nappies.

said id even give up jobs with car lot to help out wiv cookin and stuff.cunt as she is.sold all my cds for a fuckin song.

I have lost the war of intellect to Mr N Furter. Well done Frank you waste of carbon, oxygen thief. Any recommendations for the preferred method of killing myself? Hari Kari with your boyfriends katana for example.

I think carry on in this vein, chomper. Death falls upon deaf ears. Understood? Great.

Guest KuntaCunty

You have absolutely nothing to offer, Kunty. A humourless fucking nothing.

You are drawing the usual responses, Frank.  Why don't you take your own advice and kill yourself.  Nobody cares about what you have to say, you boring cunt.  Why don't you go entertain Bronski in the men's at the next BroneyCon. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Things seem better today.  But I can't remember an episode that produced so much pain.  Usually, letting out the buildup was relief on its own, but the pains were more than I am used to.

There's always the possibility of follow through.  At my age, I have to be considering these details at all times. 

Never pass a bathroom and never waste a hard on - are a couple more to consider at an older age.

Guest judgetwi

Gas eh? You won't catch me out with that old chestnut KC. I'm saying nothing.

Don't worry Herr Oberst, this sad little shit hasn't got the brains to set you up. More's the pity.

Guest KuntaCunty

Don't worry Herr Oberst, this sad little shit hasn't got the brains to set you up. More's the pity.

Looks like you are trying post and play the pink oboe simultaneously.  Not that we're surprised by that. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest ducunti

My farts bring out the spirit world, fuck Derek Acorah, who needs that cunt, i just leave my underwear on the table.

You telling me the claw hammer hasn't met Acorah yet, your getting slack Fend. Although must be quite difficult as his invisible friend probably gives him a warning.

Guest KuntaCunty

I hope judge at least said "thank you" to Mrs Roops for having a word removed.  He is fast to use it, and even faster to have it removed when used towards him.  Fucking whinging, bedsit dwelling little shitcunt. 

Guest judgetwi

I hope judge at least said "thank you" to Mrs Roops for having a word removed.  He is fast to use it, and even faster to have it removed when used towards him.  Fucking whinging, bedsit dwelling little shitcunt.

No i have never used that word to describe anybody on here, or in real life, unless they have been convicted in a court of law. On reflection i may have described Cyril Smith in that way and, unfortunately he was never convicted of that offence. OFFENCE is, of course , the important word. You and your equally dim friend The Jizz spend hours on here every day mouthing off. As such you are inviting cunts like me to take the piss. Almost everybody else takes in the spirit it is intended and give it back. You two, however can't handle it mainly because you are not very bright. When you use words like "nonce" and "child rapist" as a casual form of abuse you are denigrating those words and trivialising the criminal offence. I'm afraid i cannot allow that to pass. The rape of children is not in any way amusing and anybody who thinks it is and thinks it is ok to accuse any old cunt of that is living in a dream world. If you used those words to somebody in the street you would soon find the truth of that, not that you and your pal ever go in the street and mix with real people. When i see either of you wankers using that word to me or anybody else i report it and will continue to do so. When the day comes that admin ignores it and does nothing i will fuck off and you will never hear from me again, trust me. Of course if you or your pal had a brain you would have noticed that i regularly accuse somebody on here of raping animals (ie sheep). Even worse i associate this disgusting and illegal practice with a certain ethnic group(ie The Welsh). So i object to being accused of raping children but i am quite happy to accuse a whole nation of shagging sheep. A bit of a contradiction don't you think? Of course you and your dull mate are so wrapped up in mouthing it off you don't notice what any other cunt says , unless it applies to you. It might make an interesting intellectual debate though don't you agree? Of course i'm not inviting you and the dimmo to take part, this is way way above your odd shaped heads. Over to you Mr. Spotter!