CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Buying a cloths iron.

Guest ducunti

As our incumbent item seems to be leaving more and more creases in the clothes, time has come to replace the shagged out item. Went into Curry's today and picks out a new one then off to the counter to pay.
The assistant trainee cashier behind the counter then asks for an initial and surname,when I ask why he tells me while buying a fifty pound item with a debit card I could be money laundering to which I replied is that a big issue in Crayford then? This being more than an assistant trainee can comprehend his superior, the trainee then jumps in and tells me the manufacturer needs it for the warranty, to which I asked why bother giving me one of them glossy pamphlets then and how much do you charge for your mailing lists. Strangely after this comment they moved me to another till and never asked again.
why is it people just give this information to these cunts without question so they can then go and further enlarge their fucking great mark ups.

If you remove your cobbler from the dryer at the exact moment it's done & still warm - all you need do is run your mitts over it & fold it up - ironed invisibly, I keep me gusset flat without any bother.

No 'warranty' is worth the paper its been printed on, and the cunt should have known that you are not laundering money, but wanting to launder your clothes. With appliances such as Irons, the lowest cost ones do exactly the same job as a farty-arty all-singing & dancing multi-functional shit cunt does, and £ for £ you are better purchasing a new one every year rather than to splash out on load of old steam...

I rarely if ever wash socks for example. One wear and they are binned. At 5 pairs for 2 quid, what's the fucking point, particularly as the washing & drying of the cunting things, not only costs more but is waste of time. Several hours, churning about in the washer/drier and most of them are fucked.

Nearly had a rush of blood to the head and bought a hundred quid one, but it was the need to read the manual to turn it on deterred me. 

If you remove your cobbler from the dryer at the exact moment it's done & still warm - all you need do is run your mitts over it & fold it up - ironed invisibly, I keep me gusset flat without any bother.

A top tip indeed for those concerned with unsightly gusset creases.

No 'warranty' is worth the paper its been printed on, and the cunt should have known that you are not laundering money, but wanting to launder your clothes. With appliances such as Irons, the lowest cost ones do exactly the same job as a farty-arty all-singing & dancing multi-functional shit cunt does, and £ for £ you are better purchasing a new one every year rather than to splash out on load of old steam...

I rarely if ever wash socks for example. One wear and they are binned. At 5 pairs for 2 quid, what's the fucking point, particularly as the washing & drying of the cunting things, not only costs more but is waste of time. Several hours, churning about in the washer/drier and most of them are fucked.

Stopped doing shirts about a year ago - Morrison's dry cleaners - 5 shirts for £6.00, no fucking about, gives me more drinking time. SheJacko commutes so now refuses to get involved, lazy cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

As our incumbent item seems to be leaving more and more creases in the clothes, time has come to replace the shagged out item. Went into Curry's today and picks out a new one then off to the counter to pay.
The assistant trainee cashier behind the counter then asks for an initial and surname,when I ask why he tells me while buying a fifty pound item with a debit card I could be money laundering to which I replied is that a big issue in Crayford then? This being more than an assistant trainee can comprehend his superior, the trainee then jumps in and tells me the manufacturer needs it for the warranty, to which I asked why bother giving me one of them glossy pamphlets then and how much do you charge for your mailing lists. Strangely after this comment they moved me to another till and never asked again.
why is it people just give this information to these cunts without question so they can then go and further enlarge their fucking great mark ups.

Just give them twi's user name, and get on with it.  If Judy happens to fall onto fifty million catalogue mail lists, so what.  It'll give him something to do in real life, and he won't be here groaning about every little fucking thing, every bloody day.  ;)

Guest Snatch

Just give them twi's user name, and get on with it.  If Judy happens to fall onto fifty million catalogue mail lists, so what.  It'll give him something to do in real life, and he won't be here groaning about every little fucking thing, every bloody day.  ;)

KC,I should think he's already on their list. After all he's bound to of purchased an Iron or two in his time.

Guest KuntaCunty

KC,I should think he's already on their list. After all he's bound to of purchased an Iron or two in his time.

How can you be so certain that those man-brides he purchased were irons? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KuntaCunty

That's true but my victims deserve their fate, Gacy was a fairy with no imagination and a coward.

Fair point.  You do at least give your victims some style in brutalizing them.  They should be thanking you for a proper sorting, but the ungrateful bastards just slag you off for it, I'm sure.