CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gear used Falklands-row plate for 10 days after warning

Guest judgetwi

Having a spot of bother with the little buttons?.. you fat fingered big handed fool. 

​Technology is not exactly my best friend Frank. Unlike you and your little winkle.:)

​Technology is not exactly my best friend Frank. Unlike you and your little winkle.:)

According to a recent study, five inches is the norm... two and a half when flaccid. I'm only an inch out. 

​are you saying you have the other 4" of your cock in your body cavity because only an inch is visible. I am sure all the girls (or boys) piss themselves laughing at that excuse. But well done for sharing your misfortune with the group.

What is most disturbing is the fact that more than 600,000 wankers have signed an on-line petition to reinstate the fucker. 

Even more irritating is the fact that these brain dead fuckwits signed the petition before they even knew what the cunt was supposed to have done.

are you saying you have the other 4" of your cock in your body cavity because only an inch is visible. I am sure all the girls (or boys) piss themselves laughing at that excuse. But well done for sharing your misfortune with the group.

A problem shared...

My extraordinarily long tongue more than compensates for my winky woo. At a stretch I can lick the kidneys off a lady.

Guest Keith Lard

A problem shared...

My extraordinarily long tongue more than compensates for my winky woo. At a stretch I can lick the kidneys off a lady.

​Do you want to suck my winky woo Frank?

Guest DingTheRioja

Even more irritating is the fact that these brain dead fuckwits signed the petition before they even knew what the cunt was supposed to have done.

​800,000 now..

According to the recent reports, it turns out he never hit anyone... some cunts with an agenda..

And as dor the beeb pulling 3 episodes for this 'episode'... bunch of leftie poofter wankers... how about pulling every programme where your cunting mates get their dosh to spend on hookers, coke and small boys...?

No? Target of the month....

Cash cow, don't kill it cos you might lose your TV Tax, I mean licence fee....

Guest judgetwi

According to a recent study, five inches is the norm... two and a half when flaccid. I'm only an inch out. 

​Frank, they're called "private parts" for a reason. Please keep them to yourself. After all, why break the habit of a lifetime?

Guest Gong Farmer

I can't stand the sight the and sound of that little indistinguishable fanny wipe Richard 'Hamster' Hammond. He grates me to the bone and is the sole reason as to why I haven't watched Top Gear for nigh on twelve years now. If by the grace of God he'd been incapacitated beyond repair in that accident he had a few years ago then  things might have been very different, but as there is no God I don't watch fucking Top Gear any more. 

I can't stand the sight the and sound of that little indistinguishable fanny wipe Richard 'Hamster' Hammond. He grates me to the bone and is the sole reason as to why I haven't watched Top Gear for nigh on twelve years now. If by the grace of God he'd been incapacitated beyond repair in that accident he had a few years ago then  things might have been very different, but as there is no God I don't watch fucking Top Gear any more. 

​He's had a permanent vague look in his eyes since his accident.  Brain damage of some sort I reckon.

Guest DingTheRioja

​He's had a permanent vague look in his eyes since his accident.  Brain damage of some sort I reckon.

​Definately, he seems to have suddenly got better over this last year, but for a few years after the accident he certainly looked like he should have had a "responsible adult" with him at all times...

Oh yes, Mrs D can't fucking stand him....

Edited by DingTheRioja

• 4 months later...