CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest Gong Farmer

Suicides are generally more a splodge than a dew Gong.

I get what you're saying but I've always felt inclined to slit my wrists whenever I've had the displeasure of being in the same room with a television broadcasting this load of televisual vomit.

I get what you're saying but I've always felt inclined to slit my wrists whenever I've had the displeasure of being in the same room with a television broadcasting this load of televisual vomit.

I watched it out of curiosity and so I have something to talk about with the Walking Dead at work.

Guest MisterCunt

I think it is safe to say your self-control helped you make the right decision.  It's not you that ought to be slashing his wrists, it's the unimaginative, garrulous cunts that produce this tosh.  Bleed them out, then bury them under an ocean of raw sewage.  

I watched it tonight just to see who the murderer was. We are led to believe that a 10 year old boy not much taller than a fucking ewok murdered a woman by hitting her on the head with a small music box. Fucking incredible.

Maybe he'll do us a favour and hit every other cunt on the head,starting with that pretend cockney cunt Dyer.