CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The thieving cunt who nicks my wine at every opportunity

Guest nobgobbler

Guest DingTheRioja

Mrs Roops got mad with me too - I had an email from her - she was kind, but I felt I had let her down.

I will cry myself to sleep, I cannot stay online after upsetting everyone.

Goodnight - I am so ashamed.

Don't think I dare show me face for awhile.

:(

I'm feeling left out.. I haven't had a email from Mrs Roops since she took away my ban the fucking pony paedo signature....

I've still got it by the way... waiting... just waiting.... just behind the hammer....

Did you really, pisshead? Are you absolutely sure? Didn't drunkenly pmail another user altogether, or anything idiotic like that?

You should not read other people's messages & how did you know I was drunk? I had only had one bottle of Stoneleigh.

Did you really, pisshead? Are you absolutely sure? Didn't drunkenly pmail another user altogether, or anything idiotic like that?

Never trust anything that drinks and bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

It would appear that a bottle of Stoneleigh and then no ready access to a sheep with its head caught in a fence makes one rather angry it seems.

Ease up you touchy cunt, I never said it was awful, rather was making the point that you northern hemisphere cunts just get a small percentage of what is available, and only get the stuff from the large wineries, a bit like we only get Newkie Broon and fucking Tetleys. And Guinness that is brewed here, for fucks sake. And it is piss.

You should be feeling sorry for me!

• Like 1

It would appear that a bottle of Stoneleigh and then no ready access to a sheep with its head caught in a fence makes one rather angry it seems.

Ease up you touchy cunt, I never said it was awful, rather was making the point that you northern hemisphere cunts just get a small percentage of what is available, and only get the stuff from the large wineries, a bit like we only get Newkie Broon and fucking Tetleys. And Guinness that is brewed here, for fucks sake. And it is piss.

You should be feeling sorry for me!

A kiss for you too then X