CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nekulturny

Cuntybaws

Every single cunt in Russia is a piece of filthy verminous shit, from the oligarchy right down to the last miserable peasant. But then, what can you expect from a country where turnip vodka laced with methanol is classed as a cocktail?

They are arrogant, dumb, brainfucked animals.They are good at two things only: Invasions and drinking vodka. Those assholes got rich overnight with scams, seems they need Brother Stalin again.

Guest TheCatWoman

Russians stand up to sunbathe.  You see them on the beaches (no war reference there) all stood around for hours smoking and sunbathing.  Personally, I like the Eastern Bloc johnnies.  Men as men should be.  That Putin makes me wet.

Russians stand up to sunbathe.  You see them on the beaches (no war reference there) all stood around for hours smoking and sunbathing.  Personally, I like the Eastern Bloc johnnies.  Men as men should be.  That Putin makes me wet.

Is that beacuse you're a Russian democracy protester that's been water cannoned?

Guest JackoTC

Been in Russia several times in the old days.They literally all were piss poor peasants, and city peasants at that. We took them Polo Mints and Chewing Gum, and when we left they got a lot of our clothes, socks, toothbrushes the lot. They would do anything to help you for this stuff. Unfortunately I was too young to fully appreciate the fun I could have had with a strapping young Helga or Olga in my hotel room for a packet of Chewits and an old tshirt. Last time I went was about 8 years ago. A majority have turned into arrogant bastards and think that they are all cool and western wearing cheap jeans and sparkly gold clothes.

Guest JackoTC

Nevermind there is always a good Nunspolitation film to watch, i am breaching out into Nazispolitation at the moment Jacko, your thoughts on this.

I'm glad to see you broadening your horizons Fends. I'm a big fan of the imagery, Nazi zombies feeling up big titted birds etc. All very tastefully done. Got a few original movie posters / pulp mags from the 60's too.

ZoAWlSC.jpg

It's particularly ghastly when one encounters these swine abroad.. Nouveau riche dogs can't hide their Slavonic roots. Death to their arses I say. 

Isn't that just a teeney weeney bit genocidal?