CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nekulturny

Cuntybaws

Every single cunt in Russia is a piece of filthy verminous shit, from the oligarchy right down to the last miserable peasant. But then, what can you expect from a country where turnip vodka laced with methanol is classed as a cocktail?

Russians-most-annoying-holidaymaker.jpg

I don't know what this is getting at, the Russians destroyed a quarter of the German army in Russia at Stalingrad? And when I say destroyed, I mean butchered. You two benders would have been crying for your mothers and soiling yourselves up against the Red Army back then.

Your Islamophobia and reaction to Rats politics, along with this pitiful insult marks you down as a philo-Semite. Or are you actually a genuine Hasidic Jew? You claim to be from London so its entirely possible. Nothing wrong with that, let's just have a bit of honesty from you.

I don't know what this is getting at, the Russians destroyed a quarter of the German army in Russia at Stalingrad? And when I say destroyed, I mean butchered. You two benders would have been crying for your mothers and soiling yourselves up against the Red Army back then.

My mistake, you fucking piece of shit, I've gotten my “Grads” confused and rendered an otherwise apposite reference to the cannibalism at the Siege of Leningrad null and void. Fucking Ice Road.

Charlie ain't no Nazi, she likes to wear leather boots.”

Your Islamophobia and reaction to Rats politics, along with this pitiful insult marks you down as a philo-Semite. Or are you actually a genuine Hasidic Jew? You claim to be from London so its entirely possible. Nothing wrong with that, let's just have a bit of honesty from you.

Hava nagila, baby!

Guest Keith Lard

Decimus, your comment is just a naive student take on the historical facts I confront you with. I know it must very be liberating being in your first year halls of residence and away from mummy for the first time. You clearly think you know it all, but you don't know shit from clay. If you think I'm answerable to you in any way, you're a fucking fantasist. You arrived on this site over familiar with everyone, gobbling off and acting the big man. You wouldn't dream of talking to people like this in the flesh, because you'd be spitting your teeth out if you did. Now, fuck off and come back when you've grown up and aren't under peer pressure with your clearly deluded world view. And for the record, Rats politics are well known here. I don't need a fucking gobshite like you to remind me of them.

Cunty, get your facts straight before you post.

Go shove a pony up your arse you poncey cunt.

Decimus, your comment is just a naive student take on the historical facts I confront you withdrawals. I know it must very be liberating being in your first year halls of residence and away from mummy for the first time. You clearly think you know it all, but you don't know shit from clay. If you think I'm answerable to you in any way, you're a fucking fantasist. You arrived on this site over familiar with everyone, gobbling off and acting the big man. You wouldn't dream of talking to people like this in the flesh, because you'd be spitting your teeth out if you did. Now, fuck off and come back when you've grown up and aren't under peer pressure with your clearly deluded world view. And for the record, Rats politics are well known here. I don't need a fucking gobshite like you to remind me of them.

Point one Islamophobia: Most of your posts are about Muslims. Point two: Allegedly you are from London, so you could be any mongrel ethnicity. Point three: Are you a Jew, yes or no? It doesn't matter Schlomo, let's just have it out of you.

Decimus, your comment is just a naive student take on the historical facts I confront you with. I know it must very be liberating being in your first year halls of residence and away from mummy for the first time. You clearly think you know it all, but you don't know shit from clay. If you think I'm answerable to you in any way, you're a fucking fantasist. You arrived on this site over familiar with everyone, gobbling off and acting the big man. You wouldn't dream of talking to people like this in the flesh, because you'd be spitting your teeth out if you did. Now, fuck off and come back when you've grown up and aren't under peer pressure with your clearly deluded world view. And for the record, Rats politics are well known here. I don't need a fucking gobshite like you to remind me of them.

Now, now, darling ones, no pushing and shoving.

Are you a fascist Decimus, BNP or EDL perhaps? Fuck off and grow a pair you sad cunt, you're showing your true colours now. You're out of your depth intellectually with a lot of people on this site, and I think you realise that. You're now making a fool of yourself acting the big man, which you're clearly not. Go and have a wank over a picture of Hitler and calm down, you joke.

Actually the main agenda of the EDL is Islamophobia, which sits with your politics not mine. I've made you look a cunt Schlomo, and it was all too easy. I expected more from you, but I guess you can't expect an untermensch to grasp basic debate.

Guest Keith Lard

Are you a fascist Decimus, BNP or EDL perhaps? Fuck off and grow a pair you sad cunt, you're showing your true colours now. You're out of your depth intellectually with a lot of people on this site, and I think you realise that. You're now making a fool of yourself acting the big man, which you're clearly not. Go and have a wank over a picture of Hitler and calm down, you joke.

Do you want to suck my dick Londonm?