CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's two of your posts I've liked today. I think this may be a sign of the Apocalypse.

No, you're just learning to recognise intelligent and witty comments, don't worry, you'll be multi-quoting within the week and then you'll have really made it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, you're just learning to recognise intelligent and witty comments, don't worry, you'll be multi-quoting within the week and then you'll have really made it.

Fuck how boring that would be. 

Sorry mods I used an expletive, oooooooer, useless faux psychological diagnosis not necessary here, it was an expletive for effect. 

Spoiler

multiple expletives removed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer

'BANNED' flashed when I went to log on. I managed to log on in the end but thought maybe I'd been banned and then you'd changed your minds. I don't mind being banned, no skin off my nose, but if going to do it.... just do it.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

'BANNED' flashed when I went to log on. I managed to log on in the end but thought maybe I'd been banned and then you'd changed your minds. I don't mind being banned, no skin off my nose, but if going to do it.... just do it.

I've had that myself a couple of times Gongers,seems they had the wrong IP address after all.

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

This has happened to me as well, though its never happened whilst logged in and only when I call up the home page. We did have a problem with the IP address filter about two years ago in that it didn't work. We eventually had a software fix to correct the problem soon after the fault was reported. Not sure why it has gone rogue now.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This has happened to me as well, though its never happened whilst logged in and only when I call up the home page. We did have a problem with the IP address filter about two years ago in that it didn't work. We eventually had a software fix to correct the problem soon after the fault was reported. Not sure why it has gone rogue now.

Just as well I reported then. If it happens again I'll let you know, unless I have actually been banned that is.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

I've had that myself a couple of times Gongers,seems they had the wrong IP address after all.

I wasn't surprised to when 'Banned' flashed up. What I would liked to have seen was... 'We think you're a cunt so you've been fucked off, Okay? Now fuck off.'

Guest Snatch
44 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I wasn't surprised to when 'Banned' flashed up. What I would liked to have seen was... 'We think you're a cunt so you've been fucked off, Okay? Now fuck off.'

That would be just plain rude.

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Snatch said:

That would be just plain rude.

Perhaps, but it would be unique and definitely distinctive from other sites.  The Corner strives for that one-of-a-kind essence.  

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry, Dave Roops. I'm afraid I can't do that.