CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother of five addicted to eating bog roll

Jade Sylvester (25) started eating toilet paper while she had a bun in her oven.

Read it on Mail Online so it will be true. She suffers from Pica, it makes you want to eat things of with little or no nutritional value. What like me cooking? :ph34r: 

Jade Sylvester (25) started eating toilet paper while she had a bun in her oven.[/size

Read it on Mail Online so it will be true. She suffers from Pica, it makes you want to eat things of with little or no nutritional value. What like me cooking? :ph34r:

This would be a handy habit for troutmaskreplica, what with all the shit that comes out of its mouth.

Guest KuntaCunty

She's only 25 and already chucked out 5 kids. Another Jeremy Kyle candidate no doubt.

Well, there's yet another chunk of my tax money accounted for.  Another council flat and food vouchers!  Tie the cunt's tubes!

Well, there's yet another chunk of my tax money accounted for.  Another council flat and food vouchers!  Tie the cunt's tubes!

You might be actually saving money here Kunta as you should get more meals out of a bog roll than any microwave meal.

Guest KuntaCunty

You might be actually saving money here Kunta as you should get more meals out of a bog roll than any microwave meal.

There is no shortage of fibre I should think.  Way to stay positive, Snatch!  You managed to see good in the otherwise intolerable. 

There is no shortage of fibre I should think.  Way to stay positive, Snatch!  You managed to see good in the otherwise intolerable. 

Not only that but she could also wipe her arse when she craps out the bog roll,therefore saving even more of the hard workers money as 1 roll would only be needed to do 2 jobs.

Lets applaud this baby machine for saving your money.

Way to go "5 kids and a free council house bitch".