CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Music.

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Do the same old Christmas jingles everywhere you go drive you mad? I have discovered a way of dealing with it. Hum the tune to yourself and imagine a chinaman singing it. I find it takes the edge off a bit. "Deck a whore we bar a haary, far ra ra ra raaa, ra ra ra raaaaaa". 

Guest KuntaCunty

Do the same old Christmas jingles everywhere you go drive you mad? I have discovered a way of dealing with it. Hum the tune to yourself and imagine a chinaman singing it. I find it takes the edge off a bit. "Deck a whore we bar a haary, far ra ra ra raaa, ra ra ra raaaaaa". 

A good idea for those only just starting to despise this annual exercise in fake good cheer and spirit of giving.  It is nothing but a collection of brain washing tools that manipulate the easily distracted and less educated into parting with their benefits or salaries for the profits and improvement of the bottom line for us well to do's.

Guest nobgobbler

"... t'was on the fifth sign of syphilis my truelove gave to me, FIVE SWEATY Rings...

Four dirty whores, three shit-house doors two skiddy draws, and a helmet in a cheese roll..."

Sounds like me ex's christmas list that does Jazz.