CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

unshaven transvestites

Guest Dame Depakote

Another slide down in my estimations. I thought you'd be reading Kafka or Hesse. You fuckwit Ratter. 

For me, taken over 10 year life of the game franchise, the featured cinematic works, documentations of battlefields, call into question the autonomy of place: the disparity that exists between historical events and the virtualographic locations in which they occurred. Apart from the odd historic marker or didactic memorial plaque, little visual evidence remained to distinguish one site from another, a disconnect that transient nature of the genre, in this the film not the game, the arbitrary lines of the battlefield and the universality the theatres of conflict.

For me, taken over 10 year life of the game franchise, the featured cinematic works, documentations of battlefields, call into question the autonomy of place: the disparity that exists between historical events and the virtualographic locations in which they occurred. Apart from the odd historic marker or didactic memorial plaque, little visual evidence remained to distinguish one site from another, a disconnect that transient nature of the genre, in this the film not the game, the arbitrary lines of the battlefield and the universality the theatres of conflict.

Fuck off.

Yes, but are there any breasts on view?

Guest JackoTC

No, just no.

Remove this post from quotes otherwise the quote will bounce.