CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will you all just shut the fuck up you bunch of cunts.?

Guest deebom

As the title says, stop fucking wittering on about Jazz, profb and all the other attention seeking twats on here. It's exactly what they want. Fucking simpletons cant even browse the internet without screaming "ME ME MELOOKATME IT'SME LOOK LOOK LOOK!"

They must be lonely, or stupid, probably both. Probably lonely because they are stupid and cant make friends due being fucking stupid.

Lets get back to nomming cunts, mugging cunts off and practicing general cuntyness all round.

But im sure if you all do have facebook you are the type of users that only use it to stay in touch with family? Whilst posting fucking pointless selfies and achievements or opinions which no one gives a fuck about

I hate facebook. But every fucker I know go on about it all the time. I sometimes wonder if I'm the wierd one

I hate facebook. But every fucker I know go on about it all the time. I sometimes wonder if I'm the wierd one

If your weird for not using Facebook Gyps,then that makes me and alot of people I know weird as well.

Zuckerberg is a cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Facebook is for cunts and irons that have no other semblance of a normal life.  When all of their other avenues for human interaction have shut for the day, the cunts go on there to bore the fuck out of anybody reading.  Nobody cares what your current status is or what's on your mind, fuck off and kill yourselves! 

Guest JackoTC

As the title says, stop fucking wittering on about Jazz, profb and all the other attention seeking twats on here. It's exactly what they want. Fucking simpletons cant even browse the internet without screaming "ME ME MELOOKATME IT'SME LOOK LOOK LOOK!"

They must be lonely, or stupid, probably both. Probably lonely because they are stupid and cant make friends due being fucking stupid.

Lets get back to nomming cunts, mugging cunts off and practicing general cuntyness all round.

That's the sort of thing Jazz would say. Are you him ? Multi ID'ing ? You bastard. I wonder who else is a multi....etc etc bash bash.........

Yes thats what its all about, isn't it? Not for slagging each other off personally, just their opinions.

Heya, Card S!  I live in Pyongyang (see my profile) and your face looks awfully familiar.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Heya, Card S!  I live in Pyongyang (see my profile) and your face looks awfully familiar.

Yeah, trying to be controversial! Got threats fom NK and was told to remove the picture or I would suffer consequences.