CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mimimimi.... again.. yes... here goes...

Guest DingTheRioja

Frank "Kill yourself" The Spiv...

Need I say more?

Ok... since you ask...

His response to about 75% of posts on here is "kill yourself"... I think that counts as "Supersize Bickering"..  not contributing to the cunting and not a point of view.
Deserves a ban as much as, if not more than, the prick who decided to tell an Admin to fuck off....

Good point. Frank, our resident dissolute sophisticate, tends to utilise a limited repertoire of acerbic rejoinders which can get under the skin. He has no real favourites and sprinkles his terminal instructions liberally around the site. However caustic he may be , he tends not to bicker. He occasionally has had to be reminded and, to be fair, mostly reins himself in... Usually by taking the piss royally out of all and sundry in the process. Frank has been previously sent into purdah on a couple of occasions for exceeding the bounds of the permissible.

Guest DingTheRioja

Good point. Frank, our resident dissolute sophisticate, tends to utilise a limited repertoire of acerbic rejoinders which can get under the skin. He has no real favourites and sprinkles his terminal instructions liberally around the site. However caustic he may be , he tends not to bicker. He occasionally has had to be reminded and, to be fair, mostly reins himself in... Usually by taking the piss royally out of all and sundry in the process. Frank has been previously sent into purdah on a couple of occasions for exceeding the bounds of the permissible.

I don't mind when he actually tries, its the fact that most of the time he simply says "kill yourself" and fuckall else.

I think you need a Frank Box, like a swearbox, but everytime he posts that response you need to put a token in the box, each token counts towards a 24h ban... when bored simply empty the container, count the tokens and hey presto... no "Kill Yourself" shit for a week or two... (depending on your TV predilections)

btw.. look up "predilection" on google, the first example of how to use the word is "interesting" to say the least.... fucking interweb... full of perverts, even the interweb dictionary is full of perverts!!!

I don't mind when he actually tries, its the fact that most of the time he simply says "kill yourself" and fuckall else.

I think you need a Frank Box, like a swearbox, but everytime he posts that response you need to put a token in the box, each token counts towards a 24h ban... when bored simply empty the container, count the tokens and hey presto... no "Kill Yourself" shit for a week or two... (depending on your TV predilections)

btw.. look up "predilection" on google, the first example of how to use the word is "interesting" to say the least.... fucking interweb... full of perverts, even the interweb dictionary is full of perverts!!!

I think we should all try to keep in his good books. He has promised to return from holidays with Maracas and bongos for all... as well as syphilis for the ladies.

Manchild.

Guest DingTheRioja

Manchild.

Not sure whether that is;-

1. an insult,
  2. a compliment,
  3. a confession,
  4. another item on the shopping list just above (or below) the Brazilian Beach Boy..

Give us a clue?