CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mimimimi.... again.. yes... here goes...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

My opinion on the Isreali/Jewish community going all "ooo everyone's out to get us again" shit...

Islamic jihadi murdering terrorist cunts are not specifically targetting you over and above everyone else...

Get over yourselves, us WASPs are the major target, you happen to be in the firing line since you are non-muslim... same as anyone else...

Now...

GET THE FUCK OFF HIJACKING A REAL WORLD PROBLEM FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING ENDS YOU CRY WOLF BASTARDS!!!!!!!

and GET OFF LAND YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN!!

I'm not anti-semitic, but...

These cunts must've really loved Golda Meir.

Well, we're not allowed to say anything about Jewish people are we?  But the extremists in the Jewish religion are just as bad as the Muslim and Christian extremists.  THEY'RE ALL MAD!!!!

I have noticed this too. In fact one of the broadsheet headlines today is HUGE INCREASE IN ANTISEMITISM! Which is odd, because one of the things I have noticed about Al Queda, ISIS, Boko Haram and the various other Jihadist groups threatening us, is their distinct lack of anti semitism. When I was young, Militant muslim groups were all about 'Fuck Israel and the Jews.' The modern ones dont mention Israel and haven't even tried to attack it any way.

Make of that what you will.

Guest judgetwi

Yet another antisemitic load of shit for which this site has become famous. You have to congratulate Herr Oberst for attracting these fucking morons. Personally i think most of them are members of his Afrika Korps Re-Enactment group ; pathetic little nerds obsessed with the concept of total power and a well cut uniform. Wankers.

Yet another antisemitic load of shit for which this site has become famous. You have to congratulate Herr Oberst for attracting these fucking morons. Personally i think most of them are members of his Afrika Korps Re-Enactment group ; pathetic little nerds obsessed with the concept of total power and a well cut uniform. Wankers.

Apparently a lot of Britains' young people have died in the past to protect our 'freedom of speech' Judge.  I don't see anything biasedly anti-semitic written on here, au contraire, the bias goes against Muslims by about 100:1, Christians about 60:1. although I expect true unspoken feelings level that playing field somewhat.... and no ones is suggesting inciting hatred or violence as far as I can see.  Merely making observations and seeing humour in the irony, madness and bullshit that is going on in the world today.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I see no anti semitism, anti Israel maybe, anti zionist possibly and lets face it someone has to speak out about atrocities from all sides. Israel gets away with many things while we are distracted with national news stories about kids not going to parties and being billed for it - wtf? That proves to even the greatest doubters that the BBC (load of cunts at the bbc etc) has been charged with dumbing us all down before another sham election where nothing will change.

Guest Lady Penelope

Apparently a lot of Britains' young people have died in the past to protect our 'freedom of speech' Judge.  I don't see anything biasedly anti-semitic written on here, au contraire, the bias goes against Muslims by about 100:1, Christians about 60:1. although I expect true unspoken feelings level that playing field somewhat.... and no ones is suggesting inciting hatred or violence as far as I can see.  Merely making observations and seeing humour in the irony, madness and bullshit that is going on in the world today.

You must give Judge his Due.

Guest DingTheRioja

really??

And just where is my post anti-semitic....?

I'd really like you to find it and point it out to me...

The jewish community is a small minority in this country (and most others excluding Isreal)

More non-jews die in almost every single attack on "the west" than jews.

The media is full of shit loads of "oh the jews are being attacked we must protect them" (that statement itself shows a shit load about the state of the world)

Isreal is murdering Palestinians on a weekly basis, they are stealing land which the world communities agree does not belong to them, but no one dare say or acutally do anythin about it for fear of beng called anti-semitic...

To compare to a similar case, Ukraine, Putin is "protecting Russians citizens from evil gangster western puppet Govt"... that, is actually much more "legitimate" than Isreal and the Settlers issues, and the world is against Putin... Isreal? nah.. shhhh... can't say a fucking word...

I am not racist...

I am prejudiced...

There is a vast fucking difference... if you can't understand that then you are part of the fucking problem.

Isreal and the Jewish community are hijacking a world problem, it is basically "Nutter Muslims vs Everyone Else"... but the Jewish community are shouting the loudest, complaining about protection, and now have dozens of police and military guarding their schools and centres...

C of E..? nah fookem...

RC? Nope.. cant be arsed....

We currently have known and convicted terrorists here we cannot deport.. why? Because do-gooder leftie cunts have instigated the Human Rights shit card and they have families here so have legal rights...

Hey... can I murder someone but not get sentenced to 20 years in Pentonville because my family live 200 miles away?? NO..?? Ok .. it wasn''t murder then.. I was defending my faith of Northerrn Monkey Freedom Fighters Of The Republic of Yorkshire Against Southern Wankers who blaspheme against us....

"fine then.. here's a nice house, a police guard and 3k per month to live on...."

Cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck Yorkshire.

Why? Its my spiritual home, Alfie Noakes was from Barnsley after all. Alfie hates terrorists from all sides and western aggression. We must stop this North South divide shit and stand against the muppets that run the country.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fuck Yorkshire.

Yorkshire beef on the menu for you missus!!!!!!!!!

PS Me first .... I definately want to be in the queue ahead of anyone from Halifax....

I have noticed this too. In fact one of the broadsheet headlines today is HUGE INCREASE IN ANTISEMITISM! Which is odd, because one of the things I have noticed about Al Queda, ISIS, Boko Haram and the various other Jihadist groups threatening us, is their distinct lack of anti semitism. When I was young, Militant muslim groups were all about 'Fuck Israel and the Jews.' The modern ones dont mention Israel and haven't even tried to attack it any way.
Make of that what you will.

In fact I'll wager Boko Haram for sure have murdered more Muslims than Jews, during their whole sorry existence.

It's known as the 'Brehvik Participle of Terrorism', wherein your desire to annihilate a perceived enemy means you slaughter the very people you purport to represent.

(NB The Brehvik Participle was developed from early pioneering work by Professor Tim McVeigh from the University of Oklahoma)

You can go to prison in this country for being a Holocaust denier. Six million, Fact or Fiction? You can't say anything about the jeroos cos you'll be called anti-semitic, yet you can slag off any other cunt. Look up your alternative history and you'll find out how the jeroos have been milking the six million since before the First World War, the Holocaust is a billion dollar industry.

Fucking hell Delboy, I'm not scared of dishing out contempt where it's due, and I don't think Jewish politics is without its faults, but they didn't all disappear through the wardrobe to Narnia.
  • Like 1

really??

And just where is my post anti-semitic....?

I'd really like you to find it and point it out to me...

The jewish community is a small minority in this country (and most others excluding Isreal)
More non-jews die in almost every single attack on "the west" than jews.
The media is full of shit loads of "oh the jews are being attacked we must protect them" (that statement itself shows a shit load about the state of the world)

Isreal is murdering Palestinians on a weekly basis, they are stealing land which the world communities agree does not belong to them, but no one dare say or acutally do anythin about it for fear of beng called anti-semitic...
To compare to a similar case, Ukraine, Putin is "protecting Russians citizens from evil gangster western puppet Govt"... that, is actually much more "legitimate" than Isreal and the Settlers issues, and the world is against Putin... Isreal? nah.. shhhh... can't say a fucking word...

I am not racist...

I am prejudiced...

There is a vast fucking difference... if you can't understand that then you are part of the fucking problem.

Isreal and the Jewish community are hijacking a world problem, it is basically "Nutter Muslims vs Everyone Else"... but the Jewish community are shouting the loudest, complaining about protection, and now have dozens of police and military guarding their schools and centres...
C of E..? nah fookem...
RC? Nope.. cant be arsed....

We currently have known and convicted terrorists here we cannot deport.. why? Because do-gooder leftie cunts have instigated the Human Rights shit card and they have families here so have legal rights...

Hey... can I murder someone but not get sentenced to 20 years in Pentonville because my family live 200 miles away?? NO..?? Ok .. it wasn''t murder then.. I was defending my faith of Northerrn Monkey Freedom Fighters Of The Republic of Yorkshire Against Southern Wankers who blaspheme against us....
"fine then.. here's a nice house, a police guard and 3k per month to live on...."

Cunts.

Naive do gooders of the type that have to tell you what is right to think and feel, are the real villains of the scene here. Then the Israeli government. My mate Bob is Jewish, he's a Welshman too. He is appalled by what is happening in and around Israel, as are a great number of Jewish people world wide. He also can talk of his father's family who all died in death camps in Poland . This is a real issue for Jewish people and tbh I don't see them "hijacking" anything. Prejudice runs deep and is always disproportionate, incorporating bizarre combinations of odd dislikes and myths that are passed off as fact.

Guest DingTheRioja

Naive do gooders of the type that have to tell you what is right to think and feel, are the real villains of the scene here. Then the Israeli government. My mate Bob is Jewish, he's a Welshman too. He is appalled by what is happening in and around Israel, as are a great number of Jewish people world wide. He also can talk of his father's family who all died in death camps in Poland . This is a real issue for Jewish people and tbh I don't see them "hijacking" anything. Prejudice runs deep and is always disproportionate, incorporating bizarre combinations of odd dislikes and myths that are passed off as fact.

Do you want me to edit my post and change it to "Jewish Community Leaders, Jewish Prime Ministers, Jewish Press Barons but not the average Joseph Schmo are hijacking a world problem for their own ends and crying wolf like a bunch of bitches"....??

Yes, shit happened to them.... they don't need to dine out on it every 24 seconds...

..and yes.. I have jewish mates as well... they are embarrased by the shit going on in every direction..

oh... and Bangladeshis, and Ghanaians.. plus a few other oddities.. including one from Iraq...he's a muslim doctor... and you should here his views on Jews... and catholics... and blacks.... makes Hitler look like a sunday school teacher....

The problem is as someone already pointed out, is that they have condtioned society to hate on each other. There's no difference between me, you, Abdulla, Hong, Ling, Pedro, Stefan, Ngyun, Brad, Dora, Katrina, Du, Sjm,lik, Abbo Bob, Bronwyn, and several other billion cunts who just want to have some kids and get by without any grief. They just tell us there is.

The whole of society is set up to fear, hate, be suspicious, blame, people who are really just like you. It's sinister as fuck. We should all be together, against the perpetrators of this bullshit long term social engineering. The million people who marched against the invasion of Iraq should have fucking kicked off and trounced the Govt, but no they marched peacfully because that's 'civilised' fuck me, we protest against something as 'uncivilsed' as the butcher of men women and children for no fucking reason at all, but we have have to be 'civilised' about it?

All the while they spout their lies and people buy it. They defend these cunts and make excuses for them, they then go and give them their seal of approval by fucking voting for them.  It's a kind of mass Stockholm syndrome.

We are fucked. We are weak. We are pathetic. We are a fucking joke.