CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jesse is a fucking national treasure. Hands off you jealous cunts .

..and a lot of "national treasures" are now safely under lock and key, where they are under 24 hour protection.... for themselves of course...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no issue with you, Quince, really, but after posting that, I'd really, really like to see you neck a 2 litre of bleach chased by a fucking bottle of drain opener.  Cunt!  

Hmm. There's quite a focus on the downing of bleach on this site- I'm as guilty as anyone , but just search 'bleach'- it's used more than "the", but not as much as "cunt"....

On 22/11/2015, 09:12:46, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm. There's quite a focus on the downing of bleach on this site- I'm as guilty as anyone , but just search 'bleach'- it's used more than "the", but not as much as "cunt"....

90% is from you, you fucking sperm-reaping pint of barrymore shit. There's loads more stuff you can insert instead of bleach, like sulphuric acid, venom, or whatever the fuck ProfB has been necking. 

3 hours ago, nocti said:

90% is from you, you fucking sperm-reaping pint of barrymore shit. There's loads more stuff you can insert instead of bleach, like sulphuric acid, venom, or whatever the fuck ProfB has been necking. 

Hang on in there, nocti...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, nocti said:

Oh dear. Barman! Round of bleaches if you please- this cunt's a double !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers

This thread is the most tragic of the lot. A bunch of middle aged men trying to win each others' approval by posting obscure, dated tracks nobody else gives a fuck about.

See if Dignitas will play this shit while you're in the extermination booth if you like, but I don't want to hear any more of this dross.

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This thread is the most tragic of the lot. A bunch of middle aged men trying to win each others' approval by posting obscure, dated tracks nobody else gives a fuck about.

See if Dignitas will play this shit while you're in the extermination booth if you like, but I don't want to hear any more of this dross.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Another comment reminiscent of one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Here voluntarily, can fuck off anytime he likes, but instead chooses to stay and knock. Now look who is the humourless whinging tit, with nothing left to offer, other than over used suggestions on how to kill oneself.

Except we all know that I'm the dog top here, Big Mac McMurphy, and you're little Mr. Martini.

Guest Ahriman
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Except we all know that I'm the dog top here, Big Mac McMurphy, and you're little Mr. Martini.

Fucking hell, I think you and Jackie are both suffering from dire cases of what I can only classify as 'Smug wanker syndrome'. May I prescribe a course of violently smashing your head against the nearest window and shoving the broken shards up your rectum.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Fucking hell, I think you and Jackie are both suffering from dire cases of what I can only classify as 'Smug wanker syndrome'. May I prescribe a course of violently smashing your head against the nearest window and shoving the broken shards up your rectum.

I think you're just bitter about me being Billy Big Bollocks Stickers.

Guest Ahriman
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think you're just bitter about me being Billy Big Bollocks Stickers.

Billy Big Bollocks Stickers of what? McMadisons retirement home for the terminally incontinent?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Billy Big Bollocks Stickers of what? McMadisons retirement home for the terminally incontinent?

You are a bottom feeder. I am a shark.

Guest Ahriman
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are a bottom feeder. I am a shark.

I'm the kind of bottom feeder who has a tendency to choke sharks like you by getting lodged in your throat and giving you a real bad time.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I'm the kind of bottom feeder who has a tendency to choke sharks like you by getting lodged in your throat and giving you a real bad time.

At last we are making some headway here! 

Acceptance is the first step on the long path to overcoming being a complete fucking cretin.

You have accepted that you are the human equivalent of krill, with a tendency to be at best annoying, and at worst harmful to others.

The next step in the healing process is to meditate in a small garage, in an even smaller car, with a hosepipe attached to the exhaust and fed through the window.

Guest Ahriman
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

At last we are making some headway here! 

Acceptance is the first step on the long path to overcoming being a complete fucking cretin.

You have accepted that you are the human equivalent of krill, with a tendency to be at best annoying, and at worst harmful to others.

The next step in the healing process is to meditate in a small garage, in an even smaller car, with a hosepipe attached to the exhaust and fed through the window.

I think you might be starting to take yourself, and this site a bit too seriously for your own good. People who do that have a tendency of spontaneously erupting into flames, never to be heard from again. Ask CuntWad, Jazz, Londonm, Monkeyarse,etc.