CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Knightery

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

White Knights are the biggest cunts to come to existence and deserve a good beating. White Knights are basically men who prevent other men from getting it on with females by treating these females as damsels in distress and accuse these other men, often nice guys like me, of inappropiate behaviour. I have come across these douchebags at nightclubs, festivals, and conventions, always threatening me not to speak to any females and beat me up for pulling my moves on the females. The practice  of White Knightery has been around for most of human history, with indisputable prove such as this 1942 Warner Bros. cartoon for example.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith, it is in any man's instinct to protect women from you and your so called moves. Dropping your trousers and wiping your dick on them is still a criminal offence.

Guest Bill Stickers

Keith, when your signature "move" is blatantly pouring a potent cocktail of ketamine and rohypnol into the most innocent looking bird's drink with your pecker out, you deserve someone battering you.