CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that look like sink plungers

Guest Fatty

Guest judgetwi

​Don't let your well-earned antagonism for Judge cloud the fact that the old cunt is actually right occasionally.

Mentioning Stephen Lawrence on this thread was a deliberately racist and bad taste provocation. I know that, because it made me laugh. On Sickipedia it would earn Jizz Breath every commendation and plaudit going, but I've seen comments deleted on here for far, far less of late. Judge's response was proportionate and humorous in my opinion, but then, some things aren't black and white.

​Don't bother Mr. Bores. You don't want to get yourself associated with me. These morons backtracking up their own arseholes is a constant source of amusement to me. They love it when they are slapping each other on the back , congratulating each other on their incisive wit but the simplest of challenges and they cry like girls.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Don't bother Mr. Bores. You don't want to get yourself associated with me. These morons backtracking up their own arseholes is a constant source of amusement to me. They love it when they are slapping each other on the back , congratulating each other on their incisive wit but the simplest of challenges and they cry like girls.

​"cry like girls"....

...another lovely comment from our resident homophobic racist misogynist...

my "incisive wit" seems to be well out of your reach... but when you are still pretending to pick up the soap in the showers I suppose it's a bit difficult isn't it...

Guest judgetwi

The nom was about big lips , SL had big lips , a fact can't be racist 

​So first of all you claim this comment was simply to wind me up and get me at it. Like you are smart enough to do that , do me a fucking favour. Now it is simply a statement of fact. So you are backtracking on your backtracking. Fucking brilliant!

​​You know that balding bloke in shorts and high heels mincing down the road in the moneysupermaket advert? That's you, that is.

​Not Eddie Izzard, then? They all look the same to me.