CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Air Traffic Controllers

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sadistic fucking cunts, every last one of them.  I'm enjoying a very rare day off, and every ten seconds some loud fucking pollution emitting jet goes screaming over my home.  I have been more than patient for a week about it, but I phoned the bastards, and asked them to direct traffic over a different area, and I'll be fucked if they didn't start launching even more planes over my roof top.  Just trying to enjoy a drink and some peace and quiet time with my wife, and we can't hear each other two feet apart from the noise of the fucking jets!  I don't even live near the fucking airport, roughly 19 miles, but that doesn't make a fucks bit of difference.  Plumes of black exhaust billowing out of the engines, Right now, I'd like to have an assault rifle with laser sighting to blind the fucking pilots right into the hillside.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

As I recall, this was the theme of the Simpsons episode "Mr Spritz Goes To Washington". The episode concludes with Homer saying, "The planes are now flying where they belong - over the homes of poor people."

rc2WaMp.png

I admit, I am no Branson or Gates, but I'm by no means poor.  I am going to go apply for benefits on my mobility scooter now.