CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Engineer discovers winning formula to Pooh Sticks

Neil

Cant work out where 'cunt' is best used here,the BBC for wasting valuable airtime,staff,cameras etc in presenting a 5 minute class on how its done or the cunt of an engineer for wasting precious time and money in such a way instead of engineering a jet that doesn't fucking crash!.I've just invented a formula that dissolves cunts who can only be describes as oxygen theives,Bill Turnbull,youre first up you cunt

Guest Bill Stickers

Cant work out where 'cunt' is best used here,the BBC for wasting valuable airtime,staff,cameras etc in presenting a 5 minute class on how its done or the cunt of an engineer for wasting precious time and money in such a way instead of engineering a jet that doesn't fucking crash!.I've just invented a formula that dissolves cunts who can only be describes as oxygen theives,Bill Turnbull,youre first up you cunt

Leave Bill Turnbull alone you fucking odious cunt! Any other news reader but him! 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Another utter waste of engineering talent. If only these cunts would spend more time solving nuclear fusion or solving poverty instead of shit like this we may have a better world to leave to our children.

Trevor MacDonald is a cunt.

Guest Snatch

Another utter waste of engineering talent. If only these cunts would spend more time solving nuclear fusion or solving poverty instead of shit like this we may have a better world to leave to our children.

Trevor MacDonald is a cunt.

It'll never happen Alfers. The more countries that have poverty the more power the rich countries have.

Although there no actual governments that are poor. Just the people that live there.

Guest deebom

PP=A x I x Cd

You fucking asked!

Pffft. Shows how much you know Dimmo. That's the formula that makes Coco Pops chocolaty. The Pooh sticks formula is actually Pp=A x I x Cd

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Are these pooh (or poo) sticks valuable? Coz I've been making them on a daily basis for years!

you fucking lightweight. I've been making poo(h) trunks for ages on my Iceland/Farmfoods diet. Thats right, the lack of roughage and fibre in my diet means i dont even shit logs.

Pffft. Shows how much you know Dimmo. That's the formula that makes Coco Pops chocolaty. The Pooh sticks formula is actually Pp=A x I x Cd

no,silly bollocks,but the formula for your good self is 1AM=S1lLy CllNT+W@n £€R

Guest luke swarm

PP=A x I x Cd

You fucking asked!

Thanks Deeb...for a minute there I thought it was just me being thick as fuck...I shall sleep better tonight now that's been cleared up.

Guest nobgobbler

you fucking lightweight. I've been making poo(h) trunks for ages on my Iceland/Farmfoods diet. Thats right, the lack of roughage and fibre in my diet means i dont even shit logs.

I'll match your Iceland/Farmfoods and raise you a Lidl/Aldi and I'll even throw in a roadside burger van. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'll match your Iceland/Farmfoods and raise you a Lidl/Aldi and I'll even throw in a roadside burger van. 

Have a go at a few servings of Hakarl, the Icelandic delicacy. You'll have production en masse within an hour. 

Have a go at a few servings of Hakarl, the Icelandic delicacy. You'll have production en masse within an hour. 

Had a Ginsters buffet bar from the garage. Cat sick in a cock....

had to 60-0mph pull up in a lay-by and shart/mustard/spray into a paint tray on the way home from b&q.

Guest nobgobbler

the only way to pronounce that word correctly requires some serious projectile vomiting. Hhhhakaaaaaaarl.

Leave Bill Turnbull alone you fucking odious cunt! Any other news reader but him! 

Seriously?,this cunt sits there with his mouth looking like its been stiched up to resemble a cats arsehole and tries to be funny with repartee akin to the fucking chuckle brothers.I actually despise the cunt so much I find myself tuning in before I go to work just so I can cunt him off and put myself in the right frame of mind to face the days tedious arseholes I have to deal with,

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Seriously?,this cunt sits there with his mouth looking like its been stiched up to resemble a cats arsehole and tries to be funny with repartee akin to the fucking chuckle brothers.I actually despise the cunt so much I find myself tuning in before I go to work just so I can cunt him off and put myself in the right frame of mind to face the days tedious arseholes I have to deal with,

Yeah but he wakes up to work with some nice birds.... :P

Guest Wizardsleeve

the only way to pronounce that word correctly requires some serious projectile vomiting. Hhhhakaaaaaaarl.

Just thinking about that word induces prohectile vomiting!  What a vile thing to serve up.  They ferment rotting shark meat for who knows how long, and then pass it around as a gesture of friendship.  I'd give a cunt a right fucking kicking if they handed that to me.  

Guest DingTheRioja

Just thinking about that word induces prohectile vomiting!  What a vile thing to serve up.  They ferment rotting shark meat for who knows how long, and then pass it around as a gesture of friendship.  I'd give a cunt a right fucking kicking if they handed that to me.  

I think the friendship angle is this... when you go to someone's house for a dinner party or whatever, and you know his missus can't cook to save her life, you, as good friends, are polite and make some murmerings about "mm.. lovely.. no thanks I'm full, couldnt eat another morsel.."

..this is just a point blank test, "OI!! Are you MY MATE or what, yer fucking cunt? Neck this or piss off!!!!"

Guest deebom

This is known as a 'local delicacy' which means "What can we get stupid forriners to eat?" No one ever refuses a 'local delicacy' when offered, for fear of causing offense.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Comparing bad seafood to a delicacy is like ...wait, that's scruff's line. 

Id still throw the local delicacy in the servers face if placed in front of me. There are places in the world that consider fire roasted roaches a delicacy, that doesn't mean I won't glass the cunt who tries to get me to eat it.