CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paedo ring jailed for terrifying depravity.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest luke swarm

This is going to be an unpopular post but its just as well to remember that monsters such as these are also out there, recently the spotlight has been on the cunts of predominately Pakistani origin for abusing young girls and quite rightly so, but these sort of sexual predators are within all ethnic groups and age groups.

We really need to rethink our strategy for punishing such crimes as the current system seems to be no deterrent for these evil scrotes      

Why would it be an unpopular post Swarmers? Afraid of being accused if racism maybe? I see no racism here,only fact.

We can't hide fact behind political correctness especially when this depravity is involved.

This is going to be an unpopular post but its just as well to remember that monsters such as these are also out there, recently the spotlight has been on the cunts of predominately Pakistani origin for abusing young girls and quite rightly so, but these sort of sexual predators are within all ethnic groups and age groups.......

Indeed, only a couple of days ago a group of white men between the ages of 31 and 51 were sentenced to prison terms of between 2 and 24 years. All those convicted had solid Anglo-Saxon names.

Indeed, only a couple of days ago a group of white men between the ages of 31 and 51 were sentenced to prison terms of between 2 and 24 years. All those convicted had solid Anglo-Saxon names.

Yeah, someone ought to do a nomination about them, the cunts!

Guest luke swarm

which was the point I was making Roops, If it had been people of foreign extract as the perpetrators in this crime, then how many cunts would be commenting on that fact alone as opposed to the crime itself.    

Guest Alfie Noakes

which was the point I was making Roops, If it had been people of foreign extract as the perpetrators in this crime, then how many cunts would be commenting on that fact alone as opposed to the crime itself.    

....a point I was reinforcing.:rolleyes:

and a point I made in the first post!!!!!!!!!!!! All walks of life I said. I hade been slated by judge for posting about an Asian rape gang before.

I was sitting on a bench outside a playground a few years back watching the kiddies enjoying themselves and a bloke sat next to me and commented on how nice it was too see the little'uns so happy,"which ones yours?" he asked," I dunno" I said " I havn't made my mind up yet" ***

***just trying to lighten the mood you morose cunts! ;)

• Like 2