CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK Supreme Court

Guest MikeD

These clueless cunts have decided that the bastard who led the gang in the racist killing of Kris Donald in 2004 has had his human rights violated by being kept in solitary confinement.

Yes, I know it's another human rights topic but for fuck sake, this lad suffered one of the most horrific deaths imaginable. Doubtless some vulture lawyer bastard will take up his case to ensure he has a nice nest egg when he gets out of jail.

Fucking cunts.

He obviously did it to get some cash, but the judge ruled he cant have any. He's fucked this up bigtime for himself though. I cant imagine that he would want to be mingling with the general prison population, he'll get fucking chibbed.  But he wont have solitary any more. Lets hope that Scotlands finest will fuck him up.

He obviously did it to get some cash, but the judge ruled he cant have any. He's fucked this up bigtime for himself though. I cant imagine that he would want to be mingling with the general prison population, he'll get fucking chibbed.  But he wont have solitary any more. Lets hope that Scotlands finest will fuck him up.

Normally I'd say he'll get turned into a kebab pretty fucking quickly but I imagine he'll be protected even more now.

The powers that be won't want to blamed for his death if they put him into general population. Hopefully someone will get to him though.

Guest Wizardsleeve

When you willfully and mercilessly take the life of another human being, you forfeit your human rights when set foot into the prison.  It's not a fucking care centre, it's meant to be punitive.  One dodgy guard could allow another inmate access to the cunts cell, plant a few weapons and a stash of contraband, then inform to said guard(s) he witnessed the act, they search the fucker and kick his fucking head in.  Problem solved. 

The laws of this country need to be wiped clean and re-written. The judges, barristers, lawyers and every cunt involved in the entire process need to be thrown in a fucking great bear pit and given a prolonged and agonising death by starvation.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The laws of this country need to be wiped clean and re-written. The judges, barristers, lawyers and every cunt involved in the entire process need to be thrown in a fucking great bear pit and given a prolonged and agonising death by starvation.

Seems fair. We could have cameras installed and witness what the counties to of cunts are able to perpetrate when pushed to starvation. The New Hunger Games.