CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Prophet Mohammed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've often considered this, Frank. The local state comprehensive is full of multi-cultural types and delinquents from the surrounding sink estates. The thought of my boys going there and coming home transformed into hip-hop loving, cap wearing hooligans, fills me with an overwhelming sense of existential dread. But alas, you can't polish a turd, and no amount of money spent on my sons education will ever eradicate the low-browed, sheer fucking idiocy that they have inherited from their cunt of a mother.

I'm sensing that you're no longer particularly fond of this lady. The very lady that you once loved.. made love and shared love. It's heartbreaking, decs. 

I think it's high time that we met to talk this through.. even share a blow-back on a Mayfair or two. I don't know if you speak French, but this really sums up where you are ...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

She has her uses, Frank. Without her, I'd be left to raise my two equally awful children alone. I don't mind telling you father-to-father, that I hate them almost as much as I do their mother.

You've already received excellent counsel......
  1. image.thumb.jpeg.18a57cf95ad14eb932fa6c9

Mrs dump won't clean

Quincy Cockfingers replied to Spunk dump's topic in The Corner

I can only advise thus- beat  her  well and beat  her  often. You'll find she has a new spring in her  step and roses in her cheeks, living every moment in happy optimistic avoidance of the next very inevitable beating ...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've often considered this, Frank. The local state comprehensive is full of multi-cultural types and delinquents from the surrounding sink estates. The thought of my boys going there and coming home transformed into hip-hop loving, cap wearing hooligans, fills me with an overwhelming sense of existential dread. But alas, you can't polish a turd, and no amount of money spent on my sons education will ever eradicate the low-browed, sheer fucking idiocy that they have inherited from their cunt of a mother.

Thats one very good reason not to send them there Decs. Save them and us while you can. It's your duty as a father.

4 hours ago, Frank. said:

Has Jazz hacked your account or are you allowing your demons to get the better of you?

Silly.

Yes....... You wish, you dull old fraud. Dance Frank...... Dance like your very existence depends on it! I was talking with my old mate Nick Lowe the other day...........

3 hours ago, Frank. said:

Decs, my advice to you is the same advice I give to other semi-intelligent father's I know..

If you can afford it, send them boarding as soon as possible. If you can't.. start thinking about an exit plan.

Whatever you do, don't do a nocti. Hope this helps xx

How will you explain yourself to your children, Frank? Give me a call..... I'll break it to them gently.

2 hours ago, Frank. said:

I'm sensing that you're no longer particularly fond of this lady. The very lady that you once loved.. made love and shared love. It's heartbreaking, decs. 

I think it's high time that we met to talk this through.. even share a blow-back on a Mayfair or two. I don't know if you speak French, but this really sums up where you are ...

This looks like my Aunty Ruby.

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes....... You wish, you dull old fraud. Dance Frank...... Dance like your very existence depends on it! I was talking with my old mate Nick Lowe the other day...........

Well I guess it's quite an achievement.. I suppose. Playing the plinka-plonka on several dozen albums and getting paid handsomely. You can't ask for much more than that, can you?

You silly old bastard. 

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

You were never great a disguising those periodic dippy hissy fits of yours. It's okay, spot.. I don't think anyone noticed. 

It's all in your head Frank... If I had used smiley faces to telegraph my feelings it would have been so much clearer for you........ I don't stop laughing.  Remind us of why you came back Frank..... I'm glad you did. I worried about you out there in the dark and cold.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It's all in your head Frank... If I had used smiley faces to telegraph my feelings it would have been so much clearer for you........ I don't stop laughing.  Remind us of why you came back Frank..... I'm glad you did. I worried about you out there in the dark and cold.

Nobody else did. 

20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There's a lot of thinly disguised spite in your recent posts, spot. Naturally it's all tongue-in-cheek double bluff dingalong type shit... but one can age rapidly and lose ones self in retirement. Bitterness shortly followed by death. 

Several dozen albums you say?

On 29 November 2015 13:51:31, cuntspotter said:

I'm glad to hear it. This muso pensioner has sessioned on several dozen albums  and been paid handsomely for it. One of those albums has sold five million copies. Of course, that was when I wasn't day dreaming. Session work is fitful and hard. I wanted certainly so I had a "day job".

If you practise , Frank, they might let you play "country road" at your local folk club ..... Keep smiling darling boy!

The feeling must have been electric.... five million copies!

Tell me about the day job, spot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Tell me about the day job, spot. 

Has the job centre threatened to cut off your benefits?  That's a phrase you've never uttered before.  

6 hours ago, Frank. said:

There's a lot of thinly disguised spite in your recent posts, spot. Naturally it's all tongue-in-cheek double bluff dingalong type shit... but one can age rapidly and lose ones self in retirement. Bitterness shortly followed by death. 

Frank..... Spite..... Moi?

6 hours ago, Frank. said:

Oh yes.......... Many were quite forgettable." 20 bongo classics" , slapalong with Rex Firkin. You might not have heard of them. Of course the "Space metal" scene was also an extremely fruitful genre at one time . 

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I'll be off to shower, press my shirt and breakfast ....... In five minutes. I'll be wearing my black double breasted Yves St Laurent

mohair calf length overcoat...... Nothing else.

Quite a contrast compared to what you wore on your last visit - a rucksack. 

This explains your recent tetchiness... the dreaded trip to London. 

Stay low.