CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that hold their Glock sideways

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Any brother worth his fried chicken knows it is, as the SNP put it, "ah nonsense" to point ones Glock at another brother, from a different mother, fucking sideways.

For a start, if a cunt "stateside" has to sight down the side of ones "piece" at another cunt, as per their own published statistics, it is more likely than not that the cunt on the business end is blacker than the "blue" of the Glock itself, and as such the weapon, target, and dimness of the crack-den, conspire  to make it nigh on impossible to cap that cunt in the skull.

Any cunt worth his salt knows that, after establishing range, azimuth and windage, one needs at the very least an "iron" back and foresight to ensure accurate delivery of the, hopefully hollowpoint, spitzer projectile into the other cunts face, though a laser sight is obviously preferable.

Im not at all impressed by these pipe-hitting cats that disregard all the experience our true-blue grandads have accrued under pain of invasion of shooting Gerry directly in the face, without holding the Enfield fucking sideways.

If this shite "rolled" with us cunts in Blighty, I'd prefer to be "capped" by Graham Norton with a properly held fire arm than by some LA prick any day.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Any brother worth his fried chicken knows it is, as the SNP put it, "ah nonsense" to point ones Glock at another brother, from a different mother, fucking sideways.

For a start, if a cunt "stateside" has to sight down the side of ones "piece" at another cunt, as per their own published statistics, it is more likely than not that the cunt on the business end is blacker than the "blue" of the Glock itself, and as such the weapon, target, and dimness of the crack-den, conspire  to make it nigh on impossible to cap that cunt in the skull.

Any cunt worth his salt knows that, after establishing range, azimuth and windage, one needs at the very least an "iron" back and foresight to ensure accurate delivery of the, hopefully hollowpoint, spitzer projectile into the other cunts face, though a laser sight is obviously preferable.

Im not at all impressed by these pipe-hitting niggaz that disregard all the experience our true-blue grandads have accrued under pain of invasion of shooting Gerry directly in the face, without holding the Enfield sideways.

If this shite "rolled" with us cunts in Blighty, I'd prefer to be "capped" by Graham Norton with a properly held fire arm than by some LA darky any day.

Quincy, though it took you 3 hours to dump out this shit , well done.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think it has something to do with number of targets and recoil. Right way up when a gun recoils the bullet invaribly ends up overhead unless your assailant happens to be fourteen feet tall. Holding it sideways means any recoil will hit something standing either side of the fast food eating, brother Or sister (to be PC) from another mother darkie.

Quince, well done on getting two replies in 4 hours, one of which was yours. Even ProfB noms inspire more response.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Im not at all impressed by these pipe-hitting niggaz that disregard all the experience our true-blue grandads have accrued under pain of invasion of shooting Gerry directly in the face, without holding the Enfield sideways.

If this shite "rolled" with us cunts in Blighty, I'd prefer to be "capped" by Graham Norton with a properly held fire arm than by some LA darky any day.

excellent work Cockyfingers....not sure who you are cunting but a lot of thought and observation has gone into this. I still think the Gunslingers had it right......aim with the hand and not the eye. kill with your mind and not your heart.

Any movie other than war based ones. that needs lots of guns is rarely worth watching.....the absolute zenith of this nonsensical excessive gun usage is The Matrix. By the way any inclusion of Graham Norton in any thread should be to wish him an early death by painful means.     

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Glocks are for poofs and irons.  

Fuck you sleeve you cunt. You'd better fucking watch out, because when I start to play with mine, it will be music to your ears. You filthy philistine.

manglock_zpsdqizm4r6.jpg

And what the fucking fuck is this nom all about anyway? Who the fuck holds a Glockenspiel sideways? You are a cunt too Cockfingers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think it has something to do with number of targets and recoil. Right way up when a gun recoils the bullet invaribly ends up overhead unless your assailant happens to be fourteen feet tall. Holding it sideways means any recoil will hit something standing either side of the fast food eating, brother Or sister (to be PC) from another mother darkie.

Quince, well done on getting two replies in 4 hours, one of which was yours. Even ProfB noms inspire more response.

I think we're both fucking right. If recoil acts as you suppose, the 'right' way up will take out the basketball dribbling cunts in the neck, while holding it sidewayz is ideal for clipping the rest of them who lie around doing fuck all.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

excellent work Cockyfingers....not sure who you are cunting but a lot of thought and observation has gone into this. I still think the Gunslingers had it right......aim with the hand and not the eye. kill with your mind and not your heart.

Any movie other than war based ones. that needs lots of guns is rarely worth watching.....the absolute zenith of this nonsensical excessive gun usage is The Matrix. By the way any inclusion of Graham Norton in any thread should be to wish him an early death by painful means.     

Thanks, Cuntwalker. The vile Stickers had a pop earlier in the evening about the quality of my work so I'd thought I'd better step the fuck up, and waiting fucking hours in the airport for Mrs C to land in the Hercules or whatever it was large enough to transport her huge arse was enough time to do so.

But you're right - aim small, miss small, though to miss another fat American cunt a bro would need to be one cock-eyed cunt indeed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I don't know what the fuck you are smoking, popping or injecting or all 3, but what the fuck quince.

that's some random shit, well done

You don't have to be a fucking cunt to work here, but it helps.

47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You don't have to be a fucking cunt to work here, but it helps.

In Paris, locked away in a box in some laboratory, is the reference standard metre, to which all other metres are calibrated. I think you, Quincy, should get yourself over there and be similarly stored, to become the reference standard cunt. 

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The Americans and particularly the gangsta's seem pretty shit on gun control.

Gun control is in essence, controlled breathing, good grip, sight picture and the powers of gun-fu which I alone (and John Wick) possess.

Why use a faggot's gun like a Glock or shit like that. My weapon of choice would be a Reaper or Predator drone armed with Brimstone missiles. No need to get up close and personal with any smelly cunt when you can fuck them off this mortal coil half a world away from a comfy chair with a brew in your hand.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Ape said:

In Paris, locked away in a box in some laboratory, is the reference standard metre, to which all other metres are calibrated. I think you, Quincy, should get yourself over there and be similarly stored, to become the reference standard cunt. 

Paris is doing ok for total fucking cunts at the moment. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

The Americans and particularly the gangsta's seem pretty shit on gun control.

Gun control is in essence, controlled breathing, good grip, sight picture and the powers of gun-fu which I alone (and John Wick) possess.

Why use a faggot's gun like a Glock or shit like that. My weapon of choice would be a Reaper or Predator drone armed with Brimstone missiles. No need to get up close and personal with any smelly cunt when you can fuck them off this mortal coil half a world away from a comfy chair with a brew in your hand.

I'm out of likes, you fucking sheep raping cairngorm red neck cunt.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm out of likes, you fucking sheep raping cairngorm red neck cunt.

Red neck? I have a red face as I am embarrassed by the quality of your posts.

Follow my example and set the bar really low and still don't give a fuck if you don't reach your target. Also, what is a Cairngorm. Please note the correct capitalisation of the word, you spaz.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

Red neck? I have a red face as I am embarrassed by the quality of your posts.

Follow my example and set the bar really low and still don't give a fuck if you don't reach your target. Also, what is a Cairngorm. Please note the correct capitalisation of the word, you spaz.

You've a red face on account of the black cock wedged between your "Munros", which I've capitalised in the hope that some nit-picking faggot doesn't start bleating about it in a pathetic fucking effort to divert from the excellence of Quincys posts. Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, deebom said:

Fuck you sleeve you cunt. You'd better fucking watch out, because when I start to play with mine, it will be music to your ears. You filthy philistine.

manglock_zpsdqizm4r6.jpg

And what the fucking fuck is this nom all about anyway? Who the fuck holds a Glockenspiel sideways? You are a cunt too Cockfingers.

Boms, sometimes I worry for you. :lol:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Judge will never let this Nom slide, some of his best pimps are black.

Stop going on about this "judge" cunt as if it's someone famous, or even some cunt that posts anything funny, or at all, on this site. It's "as if" you have a faggot school girlish crush on him. If he's so dishy ask him out. Faggot.

Guest Klaus Kunski

The Gaelic translation of Carn Gorm (the single mountain after which the range is named) is Blue Cairn. So it would be more appropriate if both your faces were blue rather than red, and your bodies buried under a big fuck-off pile of stones!