CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emotional Toss

Guest luke swarm

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't care, as long they don't make me sleep in the Kray's beds. Unlike Barbara Windsor who did at least one of em. Windsor - how in/appropriate. 

The other Kray twin would of had her brother if she had one.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

The other Kray twin would of had her brother if she had one.

They'd have had him in a sandwich. Apparently her bloke swung both ways as will be seen when the latest version of events is screened. Pair off fucking benders.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They'd have had him in a sandwich. Apparently her bloke swung both ways as will be seen when the latest version of events is screened. Pair off fucking benders.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/01/2016, 06:30:56, nobgobbler said:

If you were her bloke, you'd probably have to, imagine listening to that cackle every time you slipped her one? Pierce your eardrums that would..

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

If you were her bloke, you'd probably have to, imagine listening to that cackle every time you slipped her one? Pierce your eardrums that would..

Can't think about that, I feel a mantra coming on. Gary Barlow Gary Barlow Gary Barlow. 

Guest luke swarm
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎21‎:‎09‎:‎55, Decimus said:

As an aside, I would fuck absolutely anything.

going thru a bit of a lean period Decimus............I can sympathize....I've got a ...ahem... friend, who is now into 4 months of a lean period...its having an effect on my...sorry his health.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

going thru a bit of a lean period Decimus............I can sympathize....I've got a ...ahem... friend, who is now into 4 months of a lean period...its having an effect on my...sorry his health.

I hear Prof has a lot of love to give.

Just saying like.....

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

No.. really??

Oh yes. In fact, I woke up on christmas morning to Gary in bed beside me. Mr Gobblers idea of a joke was to buy an inflatable male doll off ebay. He stuck a Gary Barlow face mask on it and shoved it under the duvet. He spent 2 hours on the landing waiting for me to wake up and filmed my reaction on my phone. Then the cunt sent it to everybody in my contact list. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Oh yes. In fact, I woke up on christmas morning to Gary in bed beside me. Mr Gobblers idea of a joke was to buy an inflatable male doll off ebay. He stuck a Gary Barlow face mask on it and shoved it under the duvet. He spent 2 hours on the landing waiting for me to wake up and filmed my reaction on my phone. Then the cunt sent it to everybody in my contact list. 

I honestly thought these dolls only came in female form......well that's next years present for Mrs Swarm sorted. I just need to find a Andrew Lloyd Webber mask now.  

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I honestly thought these dolls only came in female form......well that's next years present for Mrs Swarm sorted. I just need to find a Andrew Lloyd Webber mask now.  

The masks come in all guises luke - everything from a sheep to a frank.  

42 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The masks come in all guises luke - everything from a sheep to a frank.  

Fucking dolls?

I've got real ones up here. Not all alive of course.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I can sympathise luke. I have a friend with the same problem. Apparently it all started around Christmas when I,  sorry,  he, had a massive row with his wife. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Sound bloke then... exactly what I'd do... well... almost....

.. bet the conversation with "gary" was very relistic as well wasn't it?

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Sound bloke then... exactly what I'd do... well... almost....

.. bet the conversation with "gary" was very relistic as well wasn't it?

It was rather one sided. I asked him to make me a cup of tea three times and the cunt just ignored me.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It was rather one sided. I asked him to make me a cup of tea three times and the cunt just ignored me.

So I guess that means you do have a thing for "it" then...?

...in that case all the dirty comments, double-entendres, and smutty innuendo that I've sent your way over the months... I withdraw it...

hur hur.. withdraw... hur hur.... snigger..