CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emotional Toss

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Just read on the Fawning BBC website that Prince William speaking to those two serious journalists, Ant and Dec has admitted that he is more emotional since he became a father....don't bother reading it as its a thinly disguised public relations exercise designed to surreptitiously inform us what a lot of charity he does.

Anyway he is worried about the future for his two sprogs.......so let me see...will he have to worry about them being able to get them childcare or into a good preschool nursery.....will he have to worry about being in a catchment area for a good state school...will he have to worry about being able to afford a growing family, you know school uniforms, shoes etc.....will the house be big enough.

Will he have to worry about affording to send them to university if they turn out to be academically gifted,.the fees and accommodation are horrendous......will he then have to worry about them securing meaningful employment or will they end up as manual workers in sports direct or amazon on below minimum wage.  

I wonder if they will have to reach the top by working hard and being careful with their finances....and really applying oneself...just like their Father and Grandfather.......after all it was a real struggle for them and they both learnt hard lessons from the university of life. I admit I am so worried for them the little darlings.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Just read on the Fawning BBC website that Prince William speaking to those two serious journalists, Ant and Dec has admitted that he is more emotional since he became a father....don't bother reading it as its a thinly disguised public relations exercise designed to surreptitiously inform us what a lot of charity he does.

Anyway he is worried about the future for his two sprogs.......so let me see...will he have to worry about them being able to get them childcare or into a good preschool nursery.....will he have to worry about being in a catchment area for a good state school...will he have to worry about being able to afford a growing family, you know school uniforms, shoes etc.....will the house be big enough.

Will he have to worry about affording to send them to university if they turn out to be academically gifted,.the fees and accommodation are horrendous......will he then have to worry about them securing meaningful employment or will they end up as manual workers in sports direct or amazon on below minimum wage.  

I wonder if they will have to reach the top by working hard and being careful with their finances....and really applying oneself...just like their Father and Grandfather.......after all it was a real struggle for them and they both learnt hard lessons from the university of life. I admit I am so worried for them the little darlings.

I've seen this article. Is the horse-faced, privileged cunt honestly expecting us to feel sorry for him and the rest of the inbred bastards?

What the fuck does he consider tough times? Having to wipe his own arse?

More emotional? Showing any emotion would be a start for these cardboard cut-out cunts.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I've seen this article. Is the horse-faced, privileged cunt honestly expecting us to feel sorry for him and the rest of the inbred bastards?

What the fuck does he consider tough times? Having to wipe his own arse?

More emotional? Showing any emotion would be a start for these cardboard cut-out cunts.

shhhhh....Manky will hear you Mike and get his forelock in a twist.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Public School fees are £30,000 a year now before extras.

He should be concerned about that and the implications of having a larger family related to fees.

Yeah, i imagine he's shitting himself about not being able to afford things.

I don't know how he fucking sleeps at night.

Fuck every single last one of these archaic, inbred kraut cunts. There are parents with severely disabled children who have had an already meagre benefit handout slashed due to having "too many rooms" in their social housing accommodation. Even though said room is often used to house medical equipment, or as a room for a respite care. 

Yet that leeching cunt the Queen sits rattling about in numerous 200 bedroom palaces with an ever increasing handout from the public. She should have accommodation that suits her needs, a one bed flat for her and her racist twat of a husband. Anyone who thinks different and supports the hypocrisy of the monarchy is a fucking disgrace and needs a fucking labotomy, the thick, brainwashed cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yet that leeching cunt the Queen sits rattling about in numerous 200 bedroom palaces with an ever increasing handout from the public. She should have accommodation that suits her needs, a one bed flat for her and her racist twat of a husband. Anyone who thinks different and supports the hypocrisy of the monarchy is a fucking disgrace and needs a fucking labotomy, the thick, brainwashed cunts.

Not a fan then Decs?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck every single last one of these archaic, inbred kraut cunts. There are parents with severely disabled children who have had an already meagre benefit handout slashed due to having "too many rooms" in their social housing accommodation. Even though said room is often used to house medical equipment, or as a room for a respite care. 

Spot on. A totally fucking irrelevant tourist attraction and the continued attempts to show they're "just like us" are an absolute fucking embarrassment. They're not like us, they don't fucking want or need to be. A fucking relic that has no place in todays society whatsoever.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

When I read this nom I thought it was about one of those times when your missus fucks off after a barney and you  have a wank with tears streaming down your face

That's the one, tears of fucking joy!

Guest Alfie Noakes

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green he leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places
He converteth me to lamb cutlets
For lo,m he hath great power and great hunger
When cometh the day we lowly ones
Through quiet reflection and great dedication
Master the art of karate
Lo, we shall rise up
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water."

Waters, Gilmore etc.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Is this fucking communist corner?

31 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green he leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places
He converteth me to lamb cutlets
For lo,m he hath great power and great hunger
When cometh the day we lowly ones
Through quiet reflection and great dedication
Master the art of karate
Lo, we shall rise up
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Waters, Gilmore etc.

I thought that was another Prof post!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Prof you dunce, I have most certainly not found religion again, read the names at the bottom and look up Animals by Pink Floyd then a song called sheep.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, ProfB said:

that's not fair P-Floyd are not of me era apart from 'another brink in the wall' - Card you are clearly 8 years older than me. You must be nearly 60, as PF are soo 70s  - Dark side of the Moon' etc. Please bring back your 70s hair,

i will however check out 'Animals' if they are singing about ProfB that's great.

I am nearly but not quite fifty. I just prefered music from before the ridiculous new romantic era of my teens.