CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lawyers... again...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Leigh Day, Britain's leading human rights law firm, is facing a disciplinary inquiry over the shredding of a document which could have halted a £31m inquiry into false allegations of murder and torture by British troops...........

During the inquiry it emerged that a key, hand-written document, which had the potential to stop the costly legal proceedings in their tracks, had been destroyed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/12083609/Lawyers-face-prospect-of-being-struck-off-over-Iraq-abuse-claims.html

Bunch of cunts. 

They're cunts whether this happened or not, the soldiers on the front line should not have to face this shit after telling Death to fuck off to his face...

If they want to charge anyone for anything, ever, charge the fucking politicians, not the poor bloody infantry...

"Britain's leading human rights law firm is facing a disciplinary inquiry over the shredding of a document "

It's entirely likely they'll be struck off, which is a fair and sufficient punishment if "struck off" is a euphemism for being fed through a bark stripper then set on fire.

Or vice versa.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Britain's leading human rights law firm is facing a disciplinary inquiry over the shredding of a document "

It's entirely likely they'll be struck off, which is a fair and sufficient punishment if "struck off" is a euphemism for being fed through a bark stripper then set on fire.

Or vice versa.

Here's an idea... if they shred a document... shred them?

Simplez....

I hate lawyers. Full stop.

Blokes are still getting dragged in about incidents in Northern Ireland dating back over 40 years. A huge percentage of politicians are lawyers. It is a case of pig feeding pig to rip off the taxpayer, i.e.. me. Anybody in the forces is obeying orders which originate from the government. Gross abuses in operational situations are wrong but grabbing cunts milking the system make me puke. If these no-win, no-fee wankers were sent en bloc to Dignitas with no right of appeal then the world would be a better place overnight.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Manky said:

I hate lawyers. Full stop.

Blokes are still getting dragged in about incidents in Northern Ireland dating back over 40 years. A huge percentage of politicians are lawyers. It is a case of pig feeding pig to rip off the taxpayer, i.e.. me. Anybody in the forces is obeying orders which originate from the government. Gross abuses in operational situations are wrong but grabbing cunts milking the system make me puke. If these no-win, no-fee wankers were sent en bloc to Dignitas with no right of appeal then the world would be a better place overnight.

They always seem to forget that the IRA cunts were blowing up, murdering, kneecapping and extorting civilians on both sides, they called themselves an "...Army" but "oh no, you can't shoot me, I'm a civvy" and those cunts get/got full pardons and half are now on the fucking payroll... and they still want to prosecute Tommy Atkins....

....if Tommy refused an order, they'd soon have the poor fucker up on a charge, he follows an order and 5 years later he is still on a fucing charge...