CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The over-reaction to a horse's cock.

Guest MikeD

A worker from Perthshire was deported from Kyrgyzstan after making a Facebook post comparing a local delicacy to a horse's penis.

What a bunch of humourless cunts, and weird. Who would want to eat cock all the time?

Ladies and gentlemen, i leave the door open and invite you to walk in.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

A worker from Perthshire was deported from Kyrgyzstan after making a Facebook post comparing a local delicacy to a horse's penis.

What a bunch of humourless cunts, and weird. Who would want to eat cock all the time?

What was the local delicacy? Probably a donkey's penis, but if not, I'll wager it is absolutely fucking disgusting. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I bet teh immigration lot had fun trying to spell AND pronounce that fucker when filling the forms in...

..although if they were from Glasgow its probably quite easy for them...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

My father, a retired veterinary surgeon, had a hard enough time of it - despite Decs moaning about vets, it is the case that large animal practice is hard as fuck in every way and definitely not for the faint hearted.

I've been privy to a few fucking rank things, pig autopsies with guts spilling everywhere, masses of impacted shite surgically removed, but outside of the bedroom the most rank thing I've seen is down at the stud stables he had to gingerly hop about between stallion and mare with a tube and balloon type device for the collection of horse mayo, for it to be stored in cryo.

A deft cunt would have impeccable timing, leaping "into the breach" at the crucial moment to interpose the faux-fud and collect that money, but once he made a total cunt of it and caught the dong in the wrist of foolishly loose pvc gloves he was wearing, causing Mister Horse to stuff his hand into the awaiting horse vadge, cock and all, so the glove was withdrawn absolutely full of spunk.

I was never that keen with following in his footsteps. Dirty fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

My father, a retired veterinary surgeon, had a hard enough time of it - despite Decs moaning about vets, it is the case that large animal practice is hard as fuck in every way and definitely not for the faint hearted.

I've been privy to a few fucking rank things, pig autopsies with guts spilling everywhere, masses of impacted shite surgically removed, but outside of the bedroom the most rank thing I've seen is down at the stud stables he had to gingerly hop about between stallion and mare with a tube and balloon type device for the collection of horse mayo, for it to be stored in cryo.

A deft cunt would have impeccable timing, leaping "into the breach" at the crucial moment to interpose the faux-fud and collect that money, but once he made a total cunt of it and caught the dong in the wrist of foolishly loose pvc gloves he was wearing, causing Mister Horse to stuff his hand into the awaiting horse vadge, cock and all, so the glove was withdrawn absolutely full of spunk.

I was never that keen with following in his footsteps. Dirty fucking cunt.

Or his handprints by the sound of it.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

I don't know what this local delicacy was but I was down Birmingham indoor fish/meat market yesterday and a horses phallus would be eminently more appetising than some of the stuff peddled as food.

Black Pudding...ingredients blood clots

Whelks/ oysters......Snotty sea snails

Squid....snotty sea snails who do not have the decency to grow a shell.

Brawn.......rendered down pigs head including eyelashes and bogies

Jellied Eels......you are fucking joking

Stilton......seriously out of date cheese

Oxtails and Ox Kidneys......the bit of the animal not even the Chinese will buy

I do not think we are in a good position to lecture the Kyrgs (eh) on culinary excellence. Horsedick sound like it would blend in perfectly with a full English....mmm..mmm good 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't know what this local delicacy was but I was down Birmingham indoor fish/meat market yesterday and a horses phallus would be eminently more appetising than some of the stuff peddled as food.

I do not think we are in a good position to lecture the Kyrgs (eh) on culinary excellence. Horsedick sound like it would blend in perfectly with a full English....mmm..mmm good 

Only if you put enough Colmans Mustard on it...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Hmm, not all of that is rank, a lot has its place. Black pudding can be good, eh with scallops, though making it sounds rank. Oysters Rockefeller ? Very tasty. Whelks are shite. Squid- salt chilli squid is great. Jellied eels can fuck off, and Stilton is salty shite. Oxtail stew? Pretty good. Kidneys can fuck off though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Deep-fried mars bar.

I didn't believe it existed until I saw it for myself.

Rancid. Actually for all the chat about them, Edinburfg chippys are as a rule pretty fucking disgusting. Soggy greasy shite.

Guest luke swarm

Hmm, not all of that is rank, a lot has its place. Black pudding can be good, eh with scallops, though making it sounds rank. Oysters Rockefeller ? Very tasty. Whelks are shite. Squid- salt chilli squid is great. Jellied eels can fuck off, and Stilton is salty shite. Oxtail stew? Pretty good. Kidneys can fuck off though.

ah......a voice from north of Hadrian's wall......I do believe you have a tradition of culinary excellence in that part of the world Quince. A culture who have elevated a blend of sheep hearts, lungs and other viscera stuffed into a bag made of guts.....boiled up and served with turnips. They have even written poetry over this treat.

Wonder if the Kyrgs would like to try this....I think it would be war for sure.       

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

ah......a voice from north of Hadrian's wall......I do believe you have a tradition of culinary excellence in that part of the world Quince. A culture who have elevated a blend of sheep hearts, lungs and other viscera stuffed into a bag made of guts.....boiled up and served with turnips. They have even written poetry over this treat.

Yeah, we are pretty spoiled here with all the shit to shoot/catch on the doorstep. Leith shore is the place if you're ever in town.

Haggis is truly horrible. They put sheeps "pluck" into it, ie the lungs, diaphragm, windpipe, with all the other shite. Minced, it's a coarse muddy grey paste. Fucking  rank. Come to think of it may well originally come from Afghanistan or some godforsaken shite hole.

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

What the fuck were they doing in a third world shithole that I can neither spell nor pronounce!

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, MikeD said:

One less gob shite critic type loitering about.  Good fucking riddance to the cunt!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

grr, what is it with this shit where threads hold a blank reply open after post has been made , requiring it to be fired off again to reset it. Admin, you clot...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One less gob shite critic type loitering about.  Good fucking riddance to the cunt!  

Wiz, it's not fucking AA Gill, it's just some normal bloke who doesn't like revolting desert tucker.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wiz, it's not fucking AA Gill, it's just some normal bloke who doesn't like revolting desert tucker.

Had he not opened his mouth, he'd still have his job, then?  If he had known his role, he wouldn't have been fucked off?  I'm only saddened by the fact his departing transportation didn't go up in a fiery fucking explosion.  Think of all the other deportees that would have gone with the stupid cunt.  Certainly his loss is worth the rest?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Had he not opened his mouth, he'd still have his job, then?  If he had known his role, he wouldn't have been fucked off?  I'm only saddened by the fact his departing transportation didn't go up in a fiery fucking explosion.  Think of all the other deportees that would have gone with the stupid cunt.  Certainly his loss is worth the rest?  

Right enough, I did forget as he did that in these shite holes we are not afforded remotely the same expression that we extend to the dour cunts when they're in Blighty. How many cunts are deported for slagging off haggis? Swarm, out, you cunt you. And on fucking Facebook. It's their own fault for being such awful cooks.